Sign in to follow this  
Robert Greene

My new Panel Lighting

I've done that before, long time ago actually. It should be possible to trigger an effect from within a gauge, so I think this might be feasible. However I don't know for sure and I couldn't do that in any way haha. Look here as an example, used the stock 737 there:effect.jpgsig.gif
That is cool. Very, very cool. I'm hoping Robert and the gang see this. Such a nice, ingenious touch.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Just wondering... is there any way to alter the MD-11's lighting like that? The white lighting is getting a little boring to me...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

That is cool. Very, very cool. I'm hoping Robert and the gang see this. Such a nice, ingenious touch.
Thanks Zach. This was just a rough quick'n'dirty test run. I knew that nav lights could light up wing tips so I thought they might light up the VC as well. This is just a stock nav light, toned down in intensity. I have not yet triggered FX files from within gauges but I spose there must be a way, given the amount of effects some apparently use. Sure would be nice to have on the NGX!sig.gif

So does anyone have a clue the best settings for realistic cockpit lighting? From looking at some SAS pictures it looks like theirs are very orange.
I can bet you that PMDG have not set foot on a NG flightdeck during development, nor they have seen or made any pictures of it. I think they are just trolling us with this totally unrealistic and worst settings for cockpit lighting. Go make it totally orange.As for me - I am trying to make my Queen's flightdeck look like this, 'cause you know - I've seen it in a movie with Snoop Dogg and it has to be realistic. I got the blue neon, but I'm stuck on the Hula-dancer and the plush dice. Anyone can help with modelling these please?soulplane.jpg

I can bet you that PMDG have not set foot on a NG flightdeck during development, nor they have seen or made any pictures of it. I think they are just trolling us with this totally unrealistic and worst settings for cockpit lighting. Go make it totally orange.As for me - I am trying to make my Queen's flightdeck look like this, 'cause you know - I've seen it in a movie with Snoop Dogg and it has to be realistic. I got the blue neon, but I'm stuck on the Hula-dancer and the plush dice. Anyone can help with modelling these please?
:(

Hello!

I just installed the tool "Cockpit Colors" and change the background color of the text on the MCP but the color does not change. I changed manually on the numbers but it does not work. Any Ideas?