How many of you fly Online?

Do You Fly the NGX Online?  

420 members have voted

1. 1. Do you fly your 737-NGX Online?

• Yes - I Fly Online on the VATSIM Network
    • Yes - I Fly Online on the IVAO Network
    • Yes - I Fly Online but a different Network
    • No - I do not Fly Online at all

I always flight online. Unfortunately, since the purchase of the 737 I can rarely finish a flight, because it crashes FSX. sad.png

I fly every flight on Vatsim. When there is no ATC or other aircraft around I turn up the AI and get some scenery. I think you can use RC as well in areas where there is no live ATC, however, I do not do that while flying on the network. Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I love flying online and am comfortable with both networks. just give us the date n time!! Weekends only please :-P

It's long time ago since I flew online on IVAO. I also made ATC. But it was getting too time expensive.Now with the NGX I will give it a try again. But first I have to get familiar with the NGX. Before I used the FS9 PMDG 737NG, later the DA Fokker 70/100.I fly mostly over Europe, especially in Germany. If ivap will make no problems then: cu in the sky!

Eric, The currently latest HOTFIX 2922, corrects most of thje UDP Flooding issues, that cause the FSX MP session to "CRASH & BURN", so you should be able to fly in a FSX/GAMESPY MP session, if you install this HOTFIX (or later). Just DO NOT extend the Air Brakes to 100% ( better off not using them at all, till PMDG correct the 100% AirBrake flooding issues) Geoff
did my first whole flight of the NGX last night on a direct connect FSX multiplayer session, (LOWI-LSZH) without any issues at all, the packets never went above 120 ( with spoilers) but was 99% of the time at around 30-60 very good. I feel a repaint for the VA coming........

Is it me, or before NGX everything FS was deflating a little. I've been inactive with flight simulator for many years and only reinstalled now that NGX got released. I'm setting up IVAO now and reactivating my account.

Omar Josef
737/757/767

never picked up the courage yet,but I am a member of vatsim (from yonks ago).

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I Fly manly the Ivao network sometimes Vatsim. The reasen i live in Europe so the Ivao network give more ATC in Europe. I have i think about 3500 h on the Ivao network. Gr Arnold