Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul Deemer

How many of you fly Online?

Do You Fly the NGX Online?  

420 members have voted

1. 1. Do you fly your 737-NGX Online?

• Yes - I Fly Online on the VATSIM Network
    • Yes - I Fly Online on the IVAO Network
    • Yes - I Fly Online but a different Network
    • No - I do not Fly Online at all

Just a little Poll to see how many of your are flying Online and what Networks. Was thinking maybe an NGX Group flight would be a cool idea. So lets find out where the majority of you Fly. Big%20Grin.gif

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

We can organize something, but, I prefer to fly in Europe... still, we can make some compromise :)

None here.. I have my own usual shorter routes that I run, most which mimicseveral Southwest flights, so never felt the need. IE: I've run the route betweenHobby and Love so many times, I can probably do it in my sleep.. :/Also run to Little Rock, OKC, Tulsa, Nashville, etc quite often. I pretty much playSouthwest buoy in my own little world.

I fly online weekly, with FlightSimulatorNetwork.com. Don't know if I have enough performance in my fsx pc to use this beauty online though.

I would fly online more with the NGX but, the plane is so loud its hard to hear ATC. From what iv seen theres no way to turn it down...

Very small sample so far, but it indicates that TWICE as many fly online than alone in Free Flight.( Not what I would call a "small percentage" ) Whistle.gif Geoff

I would fly online more with the NGX but, the plane is so loud its hard to hear ATC. From what iv seen theres no way to turn it down...
Not at all. Just turn the AIRCRAFT sound(s) down in FSX -- Those sliders will NOT affect FSX MP audio, or the Vatsim Audio client. (or Teamspeak, or Mumble, or any other COMS audio system you are using ) Geoff

Not at all. Just turn the AIRCRAFT sound(s) down in FSX -- Those sliders will NOT affect FSX MP audio, or the Vatsim Audio client. (or Teamspeak, or Mumble, or any other COMS audio system you are using )
o ok ill give that a try, Thanks!

Nothing but VATSIM on my flights. I do however fly offline to practice some circuits.

VATSIM here! Used to fly IVAO (very nice place if you fly in South America or Europe) for two years but like most people say, the coverage in the US was just sparse so after a year of offline flying I switched. Better US coverage but very annoying software lol. A group flight online would be fun!

Probely heard it before but had been great if VATSIM and IVAO could sync or made this online worlds be one , much better fun to get all in one server/world ;)

IVAO or VATSIM - depending on which has the best coverage when and where I want to fly.

Look in the setup options on the FMC, there is a page for sound volumes on the NGX. Can't remember where it is exactly but it's there and of course only affects the NGX, the FSX sliders will affect all your a/c.

VATSIM only for me, cant beat actually speaking to ATC rather than pressing buttons, infact i dont think ive ever done a whole flight not on VATSIM, got around 1000hours now which isnt a lot compared to some.

Tried to start with IVAO. But I never get the connection right. So i gave up.Eric

Most propably i wouldnt give FS a shot if it was offline...:) VATSIM online 100% for me.

Breifly tried Vatsim so I wasn't ignorant to it's cause. Nothing beats IVAO for me, as above members have said, you Americans prefer VATSIM, but IVAO has more members online every day, and Europe is lit up at night.Thats where I fly my NGX,

VATSIM for me but I am not a diehard as I like to fly off line as well. Havent done a VATSIM flight yet with the NGX but I will when I am more familiar with the systems. Jim

I used to fly VATSIM around VHHH years before... Now mostly offline, filing my flights on real-time basis, through virtual pilot union ACARS reporting system...

I used to own Heathrow Virtual Airport. We had about 5000 members at one point and it was a great place to fly.Sadly things did not work out as they should have but that's life I quess. We used to have our own server for FSX & FS9. I miss those good days when we had ATC and would bring in 40 or 50 flights in an hour or less. I don't fly online at the moment as I have forgotten how to LOL.gif but I will try VatSim once I have regained my flying skills. Getting older so it takes longer for it to sink in LOL.gifLOL.gif Andy