Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fakeflyer737

Flight Seeing, Kissimmee FL

Guys, Im in FL at the Westage Resort for a few days, my friends are meeting me soon but in the meantime Im alone and very bored. I was thinking of doing a joy flight or some flight training for a few hours in Kissimmee. Does anybody have an good ideas where I can do this? I've called around and there seems to be one or two training clubs around I just thought I'd put it out there!Cheers

Guys, Im in FL at the Westage Resort for a few days, my friends are meeting me soon but in the meantime Im alone and very bored. I was thinking of doing a joy flight or some flight training for a few hours in Kissimmee. Does anybody have an good ideas where I can do this? I've called around and there seems to be one or two training clubs around I just thought I'd put it out there! Cheers
If you have a couple of thousand of dollars to spend, you can take a ride on a TF-51D Mustang (Crazy Horse or Crazy Horse2), also at KISM. They also have T6 rides as well for a lot less! BTW, I have flown both the T6 and Mustang, and they are both great (Especially the Mustang!) You can see my Mustang flight on my youtube channel below. http://stallion51.com/