Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

Interested in Beta Testing?

This is a note to let everyone know that the beta selection process has been slightly delayed, but we expect to notify the selected applicants within the next few days. We'll let everyone know when we've done that. Thanks!

yes sir and I didn't get any emails there either :-/
Strange! We have another user having a similar problem. Could you try with another e-mail address?

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Ok, it sent the email finally. I activated my account so I should be able to fill out the beta test application now. Strange that it sent it so late to my email.

Hello Damian, sorry for being unpatient like a small child - but I'm nearly exploding if I don't ask... Whistle.gif Any news??? laugh.png

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For FS9 I'm the one hahahaha (But the call is for FS X, LOL). Y use FS from year 2000, I have 1636:26 hours in vatsim plus off line. I developed a independent version of B732 TM II (Using original for a virtual airline) and many other aircraft editions. I have experience using AS in other computers and now I have in my own PC ASE.About FSX, no thanks, because FS9 have all that a simmer needs to live happy.

just want to bump this up a bit Whistle.gif Only a slight information if Beta has started or if we could hope still hope to get in :( ?

Guenter Steiner

There's been some delays and we have not made the final selection process yet. Thanks for your patience everyone. We'll indicate here when the selection process has been completed.

Damian Clark

Patience ... who is patient??? LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Guenter Steiner

Thank you to all who applied. Those accepted have been e-mailed. As mentioned earlier, we were not able to add everyone even though we would have liked to. If you are interested in beta testing in the future, please keep your eyes open for future beta tester openings which will be coming up every few months. Thanks everyone!

Damian Clark