Sign in to follow this  
Paul Deemer

Apple Founder Steve Jobs Dies

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish” Good bye Steve.

Francesco Gatta
Managing Director / Media

Royaldutchvirtual.com

RIP Steve and thanks for you contribution to this digital era

Chris Howard

And what the hell does this have to do with the NGX???? Keep on topic please.
It doesn't, that's why it's in the GENERAL section, and to get back on point,RIP Steve Jobs, a true innovator....

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

All of these guys trying to say this is in the wrong spot, well this is a "one off" topic and the mourning of a man who has contributed to the way our computers run today deserves to be here. This is a man who basically started everything. He started the touch phone, tablet, all in one, ultra slim laptop. Yeah sure, there may have been ones before but they weren't as successful. This is a truly great loss to the world, someone who changed the world. R.I.P.

I believe a loss of this magnitude deserves a place on "Any Forum Anywhere" Steve's contribution to the computer world and indeed this hobby is huge. R.I.P.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

He kicked everybodys &@($*. Signed,Michael isner, Microsoft, Steve Wozniak, SONY, Dell Computers, Internal Revenue Service .....

...but the windows in WIndows are his idea.
Actually, no they are not. Both Microsoft and Apple stole the ideas of wimps (windows, icons, menus and pointers) from Xerox, the photocopier people.

He kicked everybodys &@($*. Signed,Michael isner, Microsoft, Steve Wozniak, SONY, Dell Computers, Internal Revenue Service .....
Actually, no they are not. Both Microsoft and Apple stole the ideas of wimps (windows, icons, menus and pointers) from Xerox, the photocopier people.
And to be honest, Steve Wozniak started it all with the Apple I, he wasn't kicked by anyone, except by a serious private Jet accident (just to remain about aircrafts).We may say Jobs and Wozniak are "co-founders" of the way today we look at IT devices and PCs. Jobs will be remembered as a "great" manager. He did his job the best way he can. But personally I don't accept many of his ideas and way to think about IT and technology. I'm not with MS and not with Apple.... Only open source. Using Win only for FSX.

And what the hell does this have to do with the NGX???? Keep on topic please.
Are you really that thick?

Steve is dead and gone but I doubt his legacy will be forgotten. A great man, many fantastic and thought provoking ideas. Lets hope his family get through this bad time. God rest your soul Steve and may you rest in peace.

It doesn't, that's why it's in the GENERAL section, and to get back on point,RIP Steve Jobs, a true innovator....
It may be now but when it was posted it was in the PMDG Support forum for the NGX which is for support issues for the NGX. So much other c??p gets put in there that is not relevant that it is hard to wade through looking for stuff that is.