Sign in to follow this  
Ronald Griffin

PAX in the NGX

I am dissapointed that you cant see the passengers in the plane like with the Jet-stream stir.gif

haha Brent I remember an addon back in FS2002 days the addon Dreamfleet 737-400 it had 'see through' windows and actually had passengers!!! Ahh those were the days! But yes I'd like to see the PAX modelled in terms of weight at least as I use real world loadsheets and calculations (practice for hopefully in a year when I'll be doing it for real) and the shame is I do the loadsheet but for the aircraft it'll always be a bit off where as my calculations are for say 189 pax max as for Ryanair.

I am dissapointed that you cant see the passengers in the plane like with the Jet-stream stir.gif
I´m disappointed that we can´t see the person, when he/she is in the toilette.LMAO.gif / Leffe

I am dissapointed that you cant see the passengers in the plane like with the Jet-stream
If they put pax in the aircraft it would probably be a slide show.

I´m disappointed that we can´t see the person, when he/she is in the toilette.LMAO.gif / Leffe
Come on, I want to see people in regular intervals going to the loo, more often taking a pi$$, less often to take a $hit, that calculated for each passenger depending how much he had to eat and what he ate! Please also take their weight into consideration! If possible also their age. You can do it, Microsoft!

I think we may have strayed slightly. The main thing really is the load-out configurations for airlines. Low Fares airlines (of which are a major buyer of the 737NG type) operate mainly 189 seating (there are some variations) and where PMDG have simulated two autopilot systems and airline modifications - I think this is a crucial one.

The kulula NG should be a 189 seater as well, for what that's worth. ie A flying salami - thin skin, filled with meat - not a very pleasant analogy, but hey, it's the reality of air transportation nowadays! And yes, modeling pax could then introduce that realistic aspect of when you climb out of the cockpit to go to the toilet, you stare back at 189 people who you know are all now thinking, 'Hey, the pilots going to the toilet now!' Privacy fail.

Ryanair have just announced on some of their aircraft they will be removing some of the toilets, leaving just one toilet on board. This will enable them to add further seats, increasing it above the189 figure they have now, this won't be across all their fleet though. Mainly on ac that do short routes that already have less equipment on board.Not really interested in seeing pax myself, but do think an option to change configuration of ac seating should be included so that the. Various layouts and numbers can be used for weight calculations.

Ryanair have just announced on some of their aircraft they will be removing some of the toilets, leaving just one toilet on board. This will enable them to add further seats, increasing it above the189 figure they have now, this won't be across all their fleet though. Mainly on ac that do short routes that already have less equipment on board.
Oh that's just ridiculous., Ryanair is a farce of an airline.....

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Ryanair have just announced on some of their aircraft they will be removing some of the toilets, leaving just one toilet on board. This will enable them to add further seats, increasing it above the189 figure they have now, this won't be across all their fleet though. Mainly on ac that do short routes that already have less equipment on board.Not really interested in seeing pax myself, but do think an option to change configuration of ac seating should be included so that the. Various layouts and numbers can be used for weight calculations.
Ridiculous.

Ryanair have just announced on some of their aircraft they will be removing some of the toilets, leaving just one toilet on board. This will enable them to add further seats, increasing it above the189 figure they have now, this won't be across all their fleet though. Mainly on ac that do short routes that already have less equipment on board.
That's actually some serious bull$hit. The B738 is cerfitied to carry 189 pax, no more. If they remove some toilets, they'll install some more galleys for their onboard sales products.

And given the number of times toilets go u/s due to equipment failure etc, pretty soon they'll have plenty of flights with NO functioning toilet onboard. Nice. Management =/= operator or user of the actual equipment of course. On a totally, utterly unrelated note, I've just found out that the oxygen masks in the NGX test in the proper way. Wow. Between this and the A2A Spitfire, everything else has been rendered obsolete.

That's actually some serious bull$hit. The B738 is cerfitied to carry 189 pax, no more. If they remove some toilets, they'll install some more galleys for their onboard sales products.
Watch this space

Oh that's just ridiculous., Ryanair is a farce of an airline.....
'Farce of an airline' - well they are doing a pretty good job at running their apparent 'farce of an airline' and to be honest I have the upmost respect for them.

Is it really that ridiculous, a 50min flight say, is there really a need for 3 toilets? Years ago, if you got on a coach that wouldn't stop for a few hours, there were no toilets on board. let's face it if say on said 50 min flight, take about 20mins of that away for part where seatbelt sign on...leaves 30mins, could 189 people actually use 3 toilets in that time?