Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fwerff

F7 key doesn't work anymore.....

Since a couple of weeks, I have a strange problem on my computer system. The F7 key doesn't work anymore. Or at least, it responds very badly.At first I thought my keyboard was broken, so I replaced my keyboard with a brand new one (the Logitech wireless solar version; very nice!).But even on this new keyboard, the problem continues to exist.In FSX I worked around this issue by assigning the lower flaps function to the F8 key. I never used the F8 key for full flaps anyway.But also outside of FSX, so in the normal Windows 7 environment, the F7 key does not respond. Only if I keep it pressed for several seconds, the key responds.None of the other keys have this problem and I've ran out of ideas what the problem could be.Does this sound familiar to anyone? Any help would be greatle appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

But also outside of FSX, so in the normal Windows 7 environment, the F7 key does not respond. Only if I keep it pressed for several seconds, the key responds.
That's the part that puzzles me. Sorry, Frank. sad.png

I have a similar problem and assumed it was the keyboard. FSX assignment was correct but I had to change it to use F8. Will investgate further.