Sign in to follow this  
Jen

737NGX Current Download (Base Download) (1861-37)

Does the current 'download' for the 737 NGX base version for fsx (1861-37) include the SP-1 ?? If so, I'm about to place an order for it.Regards,jen noulet

Yes, I remember RSR saying the base pack now included SP1, just don't remember WHERE he said it.

According to RSR 5 hours ago, it does not yet include SP1.

Gents- One thing you do NOT want to do: Retain a copy of your the pre-SP1 aircraft.cfg... You really should consider SP1 to be a whole new release... and as such delete EVERYTHING that came prior... There appears to be a bit of confusion on what we mean when we suggest that you reinstall. It is as easy as this: 1) Uninstall the existing NGX. 2) Get your original installer, and reinstall. 3) Run the SP1 patch over the top of it. Now you are off and running!

I'm pretty sure that's referring to how most people archive their setup files. I don't think "Get your original installer..." means re-download it.EDIT: I'm having trouble finding where it was said, so I'm going to rescind until I do find it.

Mr. Ken, you're probably right, but looking through RSR's recent posts I too struggled to find it, so that was the best post I could find on the subject.

Just redownloaded NGX and in the reply to my redownload request, PMDG said that it does not need any patches.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I jus got my eds turned on as well so I could get the new installer.I have to thank Paul for handling my ticket in only 2 hours on a Saturday evening!

Purchased today, downloaded and installed. Entered activation code and fired up the 737. The one question I have is ......where is the documentation on how to actually use this? Went up to the PMDG site under downloads.....I see lot's for the 747, MD-11....but nothing for the 737.....

Purchased today, downloaded and installed. Entered activation code and fired up the 737. The one question I have is ......where is the documentation on how to actually use this? Went up to the PMDG site under downloads.....I see lot's for the 747, MD-11....but nothing for the 737.....
The manuals are in the PMDG folder inside the FSX folder.You can also access them from your Start Menu in Windows.Just go to PMDG Simulations.The Intro manual is well worth reading first.Fred.