Sign in to follow this  
CoolP

HU for the Carenado Bonanza owners

Bernt Stolle has done another free FDE tweaking and tuning, as promised. A big thank you! :)Check out the Carenado download page to catch the FDE update for your nice F33 and V Bonanza and then fly the numbers.

This patch improves the behavior of the aircraft replacing the aircraft.cfg file.Backup your aircraft.cfg before replacing it in case you want to undone the changes.This patch was made by Bernt Stolle. Many thanks to him!!!This is an optional patch.
http://www.carenado....p?accion=update

Are you speaking of the 'optional patch'?

Bernt Stolle has done another free FDE tweaking and tuning, as promised. A big thank you! :)Check out the Carenado download page to catch the FDE update for your nice F33 and V Bonanza and then fly the numbers.http://www.carenado....p?accion=update
Thank you!!!!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I downloaded this FDE and I have one question... in ZIP file there are two files: "Aircraft.cfg" and "F33_ng.air". But in the Bonanza folder there is a file called "Carenado_F33.air". Should I rename F33_ng.air to Carenado_F33.air or just put those two files in that folder? I think there should be some instructions because that's confusing.

No need to rename anything.If you look in the new aircraft.cfg file, you will see that it references the new airfile.

Bert

If you had additional liveries running then you will need the new reference. The default ones are already included in the file, as Bert said.Every sim=Carenado_F33 line becomes sim=F33_ng on the F33 for example.

Thanks for the heads up and thanks to Bert for his work. It works great!!