Sign in to follow this  
rocketfs

FPS limiter: get exactle 1/3 of the FPS

Hello,When using the external FPS limiter advised by Bojote, I get exactly one third of the frames I ask for. 20FPS--> 6,6 FPS. 30 FPS--> 10FPS.I'm sure its me but I don't have a clue what to do.Bert Van Bulck

Hello,When using the external FPS limiter advised by Bojote, I get exactly one third of the frames I ask for. 20FPS--> 6,6 FPS. 30 FPS--> 10FPS.I'm sure its me but I don't have a clue what to do.Bert Van Bulck
Bert,I don't know if this applies to you, but when I undocked one or more windows in the 2D cockpit I also found this problem, though in my case it was more like the FPS being halved for the first and each subsequent undocked window. I'm pretty sure that this issue didn't occur with the VC, although I didn't undock any windows in that mode. At this moment I can't confirm it as I'm overseas for work this week with very limited Internet access for the remainder of the week (and my flightsim computer some 10,000 km away - OH the withdrawal symptoms...wacko.png ).

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

How many monitors do you have? I think if you have 3 monitors you have to multiplicate your wished FPS three times. For instance 2 Monitors, FPS should be 30, limit to 60 and so on.Jonathan

Yep. For multi-monitor setups just set the limit at 60 or 80 or whatever works for your setup.

I have 4 monitors (in fact 7 but 3 are grouped with a Matrox).I set the FPS limiter to 100 (apparently it's maximum)If I undock 3 extra windows my FPS drop to 16-somewhat. That's much less than when I don't use a limiter.Thanks anyway for helping.Bert Van Bulck

I have 4 monitors (in fact 7 but 3 are grouped with a Matrox).I set the FPS limiter to 100 (apparently it's maximum)If I undock 3 extra windows my FPS drop to 16-somewhat. That's much less than when I don't use a limiter.Thanks anyway for helping.Bert Van Bulck
Bert,I have 2 monitors and I always push 2 CDU's, sometimes the MCP and definitely the radio panel. Full screen no prob by the way. Zero FPS hit.This is something else related to your setup.

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================