Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Wilco 737 Classic "evolution" - Release

Is it the same 737 with a HUD?
Hard to say at this point - the "description" emphasizes the eye candy. I think I'll wait for some reviews before I run out and buy it although Wilco is offering some sort of deal to PIC owners. If it's just a visual revamp, I've already replaced the old model with the 50N model and that's entirely adequate for my purposes.DJ

Hard to say at this point - the "description" emphasizes the eye candy. I think I'll wait for some reviews before I run out and buy it although Wilco is offering some sort of deal to PIC owners. If it's just a visual revamp, I've already replaced the old model with the 50N model and that's entirely adequate for my purposes.DJ
The 50N looks great but it's only for FS2004,I think like you I will wait for some reviews and screenshotsAlex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

The 50N looks great but it's only for FS2004,I think like you I will wait for some reviews and screenshotsAlex
Actually the model works very well in FSX too... it's not FSX native, but a big improvement over the PIC model (which also isn't FSX native). You do have to give up the VC , but for me that is no hardship.DJ

Well, wait for reports. The site you link says it is made by "feelThere.com and Aeroplane Heaven ". Aeroplane Heaven are the folks that did Wico's Avanti II and never fixed all the bugs.From the FT forums it appears as if there might be the tendancy to refer everything to Wilco? In one reply to a pushy post on their forum, Vic said "FeelThere has absolutely nothing to with the exterior or the interior modeling therefore all future comments regarding the model will be locked and/or removed. Posters who will not understand it will be banned." They also mention several times that they were contracted by Wilco for the systems only, so, who is actually putting the AC together?The original 737 PIC developed by FT was a great AC for its time. The VC is dated and makes it less enjoyable now, but FT's systems always suited my needs and I had many many hours in FS2004 in those birds.So I do hope that their systems marry up with someone else's model to make a fine AC distributed by Wilco, but, a lot of cooks in that kitchen . . .Joe

Joe Lorenc

Seems like a lot of people are getting really touchy about these kind of things, with bans for asking a question,It's flight simulator nothing more, nothing less

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Actually the model works very well in FSX too... it's not FSX native, but a big improvement over the PIC model (which also isn't FSX native). You do have to give up the VC , but for me that is no hardship.DJ
According to the description, the models were redone to be FSX SDK compliant, if so, then it is FSX native.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

According to the description, the models were redone to be FSX SDK compliant, if so, then it is FSX native.
Actually, we were speaking of the 50N models which were for FS9... the new Wilco is FSX native.DJ

Actually, we were speaking of the 50N models which were for FS9... the new Wilco is FSX native.DJ
I was referring to this " it's not FSX native, but a big improvement over the PIC model (which also isn't FSX native). ."

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d