Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

New BBJ nearing release

Rich I'm going to need a Bigger Hanger for all the BBJ's Keep up the GREAT work !!!!!!!!

Last shot before release put a bit of time into this today but not quite there, tomorrow will release, thanks for looking. Ronny also started United 700 for you.2cfcrvt.jpg

Rich Sennett

Rich both will be going into the hanger and onto the runway, Irecently went on a splurge because of this ngx series, by buying lax, las annd dfw from fs dreamteam and aerosoft. airport really look good, also have jfk flyt tampa rebooted, so I"m in good shappe, but can't wait to get both of these repaints up in the air.

Hi Brother lol working on it now getting close check in a few hours, what kills me is the stripes that wrap around the back otherwise I could bang these out dam.

Rich Sennett

Hi Pete working my you know what off lol, couple hours max sorry for the wait, been a pain rear stripes suck

Rich Sennett

Take your time Rich, no worries. I've got a couple other repaints to keep me occupied:Pete

Great work, Rich! Looks like you have that gold metallic down. Any chance you wanna give the Wynn and/or MGM BBJs a go? Great for Vegas flying,usually between KLAS and all major Cali airports including Lax,oak, sfo, bur, sjc and San.Jack

Would you be willing to make me a 737-700 repaint of this aircraft ? Tail number is N4AS (many shots can be found on Airliners) . My best friend's dad worked on that jet and my instructor actually has a certifacte for this jet (to fly it) so it would be great if you can make this . or any one for that matter :)N4AS.jpg30263_1235029315.jpg