Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird8

What AI do you use?

Would you mind elaborating on this a bit please? I would never hit escape when in FS unless I anted to actually end the flight. What other menu access actions would disable it?Thanks.
Anywhere in the menu, resets UT2, not disable. Cntr shift R will do the same, Cntrl shift T will terminate

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Rog Stryx Z790-A,  Intel i9-14900KF,  Asus ROG Ryujin III 360 , Asus Hyperion Case,Rog Stryx 4090 OC, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD,64Gb G Skill Memory, Asus Aura 1200W Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG C4 48" 4K OLED Screen., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I've been using MyTraffix X Pro (different to Aerosoft's MyTraffic 2010) for a while now. I upgraded to v5.4 last night and subscribed to the MyTraffic Live service (16 Euros for 6 months) which downloads live flight scheduling for the major airlines from AirNav systems.In the latest version the most common airliners now have more animation including flaps etc.I haven't had time to check the new features yet.

AMD • 5800X3D • RX7900 XT • B550 • 32GB DDR4
pmdgswitch.jpg

UT2 + MTX combo.
That is the ultimate mix, without doubt. No more ugly deladeus( Spelling) repaints. And with MTX Live

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Rog Stryx Z790-A,  Intel i9-14900KF,  Asus ROG Ryujin III 360 , Asus Hyperion Case,Rog Stryx 4090 OC, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD,64Gb G Skill Memory, Asus Aura 1200W Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG C4 48" 4K OLED Screen., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Online ATC: So many controller seats are empty. Some airports have ground control, some have tower, some have approach, some have none. Not to mention there is no enroute ATC 99% of flights. There are usually no other aircraft around you, (maybe one or two more if you are lucky). There is no traffic to avoid, there is no takeoff queue to wait, there are no other pilots on the same frequency. IF (and it is a BIG if) there is a controller, it is like a private chat between you and him. Seriously, how is this realistic in ANY way?About the topic: UT2 is the way to go, in my opinion.Doruk Selçuk

UT2 + MTX combo.
I am interested in hearing more about this. How are the schedules handled when there are two seperate AI software injecting traffic? Aren't there problems like duplicate flights etc?

I am interested in hearing more about this. How are the schedules handled when there are two seperate AI software injecting traffic? Aren't there problems like duplicate flights etc?
No. MTX has a feature to exclude UT2 airline traffic so there are no duplicates.

No. MTX has a feature to exclude UT2 airline traffic so there are no duplicates.
Got it. The purpose of using both would be getting rid of UT2 "Daedalus" repaints I guess. Or are there any other benefits?Thank you. :)

Yes, you get rid of Deadalus ones and probably add some new that are not even included in UT2.
Nice. Thanks again.

Online ATC: So many controller seats are empty. Some airports have ground control, some have tower, some have approach, some have none. Not to mention there is no enroute ATC 99% of flights. There are usually no other aircraft around you, (maybe one or two more if you are lucky). There is no traffic to avoid, there is no takeoff queue to wait, there are no other pilots on the same frequency. IF (and it is a BIG if) there is a controller, it is like a private chat between you and him. Seriously, how is this realistic in ANY way?About the topic: UT2 is the way to go, in my opinion.Doruk Selçuk
That just not true!Take a look on vroute.info (download hare free: http://www.vroute.ne...ent/view/84/52/) Ex. for today (wensday) you have 3 events in Europe(Norway, Germany, Austria) & 1 in Iran. 3 events mate! & u will have full ATC cover(ground,tower,app/dep,radar, even director) & I can ashore you that there will be allot of online traffic!Afcourse u have to coordinate your time to fit with the events. That's what vroute.info is for, u can't expect live ATC 24/7 but usually between 19z-22z somewhare in Europe u will have full ATC.If you want really big events, they are on the weekends, then takeoff queue, holding, delays, & go-arounds are not unusual, aswell as some stressed controllers & pilotsWhew.gif & its all live, real people!... not some computer generated voices, & u cant press pause if something goes out of the ordinary! you, other pilots & the controllers have to work TOGETHER. The whole system depends on team-effort, just as IRL. It doesn't get more real than this IMHO.Angel.gifIf u want "real life" than online is the way to go!

That just not true!Take a look on vroute.info (download hare free: http://www.vroute.ne...ent/view/84/52/) Ex. for today (wensday) you have 3 events in Europe(Norway, Germany, Austria) & 1 in Iran. 3 events mate! & u will have full ATC cover(ground,tower,app/dep,radar, even director) & I can ashore you that there will be allot of online traffic!Afcourse u have to coordinate your time to fit with the events. That's what vroute.info is for, u can't expect live ATC 24/7 but usually between 19z-22z somewhare in Europe u will have full ATC.If you want really big events, they are on the weekends, then takeoff queue, holding, delays, & go-arounds are not unusual, aswell as some stressed controllers & pilotsWhew.gif & its all live, real people!... not some computer generated voices, & u cant press pause if something goes out of the ordinary! you, other pilots & the controllers have to work TOGETHER. The whole system depends on team-effort, just as IRL. It doesn't get more real than this IMHO.Angel.gifIf u want "real life" than online is the way to go!
Oh well. I was just unlucky then. Every time I tried my luck with online flying I experienced similar things as stated on my original post. Now that I have become a father 15 days ago, I will be less a master of my own time and it will get harder and harder to keep up with those events. ;)Thanks for the info anyway.Cheers.

Oh well. I was just unlucky then. Every time I tried my luck with online flying I experienced similar things as stated on my original post. Now that I have become a father 15 days ago, I will be less a master of my own time and it will get harder and harder to keep up with those events. ;)Thanks for the info anyway.Cheers.
Congrats mate! I hear you....if you got baby or kids u have to prioritate:))

I use WOAI, works very good for me, for the last couple of years. Tried some of the others, found WOAI to be better.Jfriz