Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

United 737-700 Released

Great job !!!João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

Hi Guys, noticed AA might be an issue saved files without mipmaps but going to look into this in a bit so may be another link later today, but anyway here is another shot, thanks for the kind remarks.hv85rr.jpg

Rich Sennett

Thanks alot Rich, thanks to people like you we can enjoy this aircraft that much more! Any possibility of maybe doing this one in the future?

Ok guys heres the deal, the file above is an option where you will not see a slight edge line going thru the letter "N" on the left side of aircraft but AA will not be perfect which I hate, so this file is a mipmap version where the horizontal lines are perfect in regards to anti aliasing, no way around it paint kit has an issue here, sorry but thats the way it is I tried many hours to get rid of that parting line no deal, thanks guys.http://www.mediafire.com/?jckfkmh87cy7acy

Rich Sennett

Ok guys heres the deal, the file above is an option where you will not see a slight edge line going thru the letter "N" on the left side of aircraft but AA will not be perfect which I hate, so this file is a mipmap version where the horizontal lines are perfect in regards to anti aliasing, no way around it paint kit has an issue here, sorry but thats the way it is I tried many hours to get rid of that parting line no deal, thanks guys.http://www.mediafire...jckfkmh87cy7acy
So which one should i download at the end if a want the perfect livery (I'm a purist)?cheers

I would pick mipmap but like I said there is a parting line with this repaint kit so if you dont mind your horizontal lines in sim perfect then go with first one your choice, if anyone has an answer for this problem I would luv to hear it. I will add screenshot of what I am talking about in a min.

Rich Sennett

Hi Guys thought I would post another screenshot with my new Megascenery Earth California complete half off sale reg 200 got it for a hundred looks like I will be doing a lot of Cali flights, enjoy, not a bad looking United either lol.2med6l3.jpg

Rich Sennett

I would pick mipmap but like I said there is a parting line with this repaint kit so if you dont mind your horizontal lines in sim perfect then go with first one your choice, if anyone has an answer for this problem I would luv to hear it. I will add screenshot of what I am talking about in a min.
That's what I found yesterday when I was making my first repaint. At first I thought it was my poor skill but no matter what I tried there would always be that line. I managed to make it almost disappear on the right side but it's still visible on the left one. I also found it on the pmdg default repaints...

Very nice Richard. A must have for me. I've always preferred their older colors but after this livery, I may change my mind.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Outstanding screen shots Rich - the colors and paint scheme really pop.Pete

Well thanks guys, thank you Ronny for asking for it great livery, the old one might be a great idea too, take care guys, appreciate the comments.

Rich Sennett