Sign in to follow this  
Stanner

PMDG 737NGX and Microsoft FLIGHT

Hey, I have become a BF3 fanatic since going to Seattle! I love it! Wished I could stay alive for more than 4 seconds, but I am getting better. Figure that one out. :(
I guess we Much in common Tom!

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Oh the pain of going to Flight!! All those add-ons, liveries, downloads, teweeks, hardware set ups. My 100 fps will be reduced to 20 again and I'll need to buy another $4000 computer next year. I hope Flght never gets released. The LD757 is not out, the PDMG 777 is not out. Will those projects be scrapped if Flight is released? But there is no going back. Does anyone start up FS9 when the have FSX?
What is with the hysteria? It is 2011, quite a couple years since FSX release, and there are STILL add-ons being released for FS2004, commercial and non-commercial. Do you REALLY think that any and all FSX project is scrapped if Flight appears?