Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

WIP Alaskaair.com

Thanks Ethan she should be, trying paints that are painter friendly other than the logo had to do it from scratch nothing on the net to download at this resolution.

Rich Sennett

Rich nothing against your work!But what about these other than the original Paints of PMDG (except that an "A" is missing)? :Whistle:Why not make something new?Where only the good artists are gone?Marcelo, I miss you !!! :(Stephan

Hence work in progress thanks on the "A" I am only painting what the kit allows with out to much problems you try it and see what I mean good luck

Rich Sennett

Rich, how do you get the paint to shine like it does? It doesn't look like light bloom, and its in almost all of your WIP pictures.

Thanks Brian, but I had a good teacher Marcelo :( now lets get this thing done lol

Rich Sennett

Looking very nice Rich. Your Aloha paint was very nice and the spec and bump mapping made it even better. Looking forward to this one.

Gavin Price

Rich nothing against your work!But what about these other than the original Paints of PMDG (except that an "A" is missing)? :Whistle:Why not make something new?Where only the good artists are gone?Marcelo, I miss you !!! :(Stephan
Stephan...you wittle devil.