Sign in to follow this  
MBentz

MD11 and VAs

Try Canadian Xpress VAhttp://canadianxpress.ca/Xpress/Default.aspx

Regards

Luc Vanasse

Not sure if there is a VA for World Airways, but the real World Airways still flys MD-11s in both Cargo and even Passenger configs.Regards,Trent Hopkinson
I've flown on their MD-11 before. :(

I actually got in with you guys after contacting management through the website a few days ago.As it turns out the KLMVA website came back up today! I really appreciate everyones input and help.
We're upgrading our ACARS system, so we won't be accepting applications until the 17th...http://fedexvac.org/
Thanks guys for representing! :Party:For anyone who is looking for an airline that is a no-experience-required airline who has options for both the experienced and inexperienced, has a great many MD-11 routes, and has a state of the art ACARS system, please look us up. http://www.fedexvac.orgAs one of our pilots mentioned above, we are currently on hold for applications until Wednesday the 18th due do our ACARS system being upgraded and much improved. After that, we will be open to all new applications. Edited by FDX016 - Nick

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

Mick, I have tried twice in the last week and half to join World VA. I have yet to get a response to my applications. Is World VA not excepting pilots now? I am a happy FedEx VAC pilot (FDX2191) but I would like additional opporitunities to fly my PMDG Aircraft.Thanks,Mark Herrett

Try looking at this VA. You can fly the MD-11 as much as you want on what ever destinations you want. And you ca also fly other types like the NGX, 747, JS41 at your convenience.//http://canadianxpress.ca/Xpress/Default.aspxGood luck

Edited by FFT170

Regards

Luc Vanasse

..doo any thinks for Children, fly with Air Child. We have also MD11 Pax and MD11 Cargo in Fleet. Also 747 and 737....

Air Perrus Airwais Fly MD-11F cargo version, more info here

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Been having a look at VA's.....I do all my flights on VATSIM....has anybody got suggestions between Lufthansa Cargo or Fedex??? there are quite a few encarnations of them on the web....I was a member of "a" Fedex many years ago but they only had about 10 active pilots and later the airline disappeared.

i recommend british airways (yahoo works as email) virtual and flying tigers group (use a live email account).

Edited by Ioan92

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Been having a look at VA's.....I do all my flights on VATSIM....has anybody got suggestions between Lufthansa Cargo or Fedex??? there are quite a few encarnations of them on the web....I was a member of "a" Fedex many years ago but they only had about 10 active pilots and later the airline disappeared.
You could try PhoenixVA. They're a large, well run VA with a huge amount of airlines they utilize routes and aircraft types from, including the MD-11 and Fedex. Lufthansa Cargo has yet to be added, but they're building all the time.

I fly for FedExVac.org and love it. Just started out, but the people are real helpful to guys like me that have never been in a VA before and never used their programs to track cargo/fuel and the lot.Plus, plenty of routes for my MD11....so its all good