Sign in to follow this  
brzapa

ES Citation X 2.0

Hi guys,I'm facing some issues regarding throttle usage.When I start up the engines and click over cut-off to move the throttle from cut-off to idle, it moves direct to cruise detent and so far I can't move it anymore. I mean, it remains locked in this position.throttle.pngDoes anyone know how can I fix it!? I've read the manuals that come with the plane, but there is nothing helpful there.PS.: I've a registered version of FSUIPC 3.99Thanks a lot.

Edited by brzapa

Register and login to our support forums and we'll assist there. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Register and login to our support forums and we'll assist there. :(
I already did it, but since wednesday I'm waiting for the administrator approval. Meanwhile I'm looking for others ways to clarify my doubts.Thanks anyway.

hey brzapa, are by any chance using a Saitek Pro Flight Yoke
Hi Dutch, I a have an yoke, not saitek pro flight, another yoke, but I'm trying control the throttle by the keyboard using f1, f2, f3 and f4 buttons.Regards.

Hi,I'm just writing to tell you that I solved the problem. At eaglesoft's forum I found a post with lots of information about throttle operation.Thanks Ron and the others that helped me.Regards

Hi,I'm just writing to tell you that I solved the problem. At eaglesoft's forum I found a post with lots of information about throttle operation.Thanks Ron and the others that helped me.Regards
Many thanks and glad we were able to help. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I too am having major throttle but am waiting for forum activation. Could you share the throttle information?

I too am having major throttle but am waiting for forum activation. Could you share the throttle information?
Drop a line to support@eaglesoftdg.com

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Of course we've answered and Activated.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

HelloJust a heads up while the Citation X is being discussed.The excellent FMC tutorial from the now defunct Lrops has been put back on sale by an outfit called D-SimI found it a worthwhile read when I was first getting to grips with the CX.http://secure.simmarket.com/d-sim-the-citation-x-fms-flight-planning-guide.phtml