Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

KLM or United

I'll be flying to Europe this summer from the States. I have a choice of flying KLM or United. Which one should I pick in terms of quality of service?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Meh....They both rate about the same. KLM is owned by Air France and is not the best service in the world, neither is United for that matter.Maybe just flip a coinCheers

Matthew Kane

Fly KLM as Dutch girls are prettier then USA girls
Considering the US has any nationality you can think of. Where do you come up with this stuff?Edited the stupid statement out. Lol. that was harsh Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Considering the US has any nationality you can think of. Where do you come up with this stuff?Edited the stupid statement out. Lol. that was harsh
No worries....It was a joke on my part. If you want to see Dutch Girls you just go to Fargo, ND.Most countries have every nationality you can think of. It is a global village. So don't get bent out of shape. Edited by ytzpilot

Matthew Kane

I realized what an idiot I sounded like because the fact I was wearing a smile is lost in forum communication! If that makes sense. In other words, I enjoy pointers on where and how to find hotties.

Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I realized what an idiot I sounded like because the fact I was wearing a smile is lost in forum communication! If that makes sense. In other words, I enjoy pointers on where and how to find hotties.
All Good....The Fancy Fancy Interweb is the worse for tunnel vision. My feathers aren't ruffled my friend. It is middle of summer here and the sun is shining, and I am about to head out to the waterfront to go to Mac's Brewery for a beer. So this is where my head is at right now.And Linux731, you would find North Korean's in New York City as some have escaped from there and moved to America. Especially following the fall out of the Korean War. America has always been a great opportunity for people escaping place like North Korea....Cheers

Matthew Kane

Nice hijack guys, very nice... blum.gifI went with KLM since I've never flied with them before.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

And did you like it?
I doubt he's had time to like it. Considering he posted he would be going to Europe yesterday, I doubt he's had time to get there. Just%20Kidding.gif

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Unless he took a Concorde
Or Concordia.