Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drumcode

KLM or United

I'll be flying to Europe this summer from the States. I have a choice of flying KLM or United. Which one should I pick in terms of quality of service?

Meh....They both rate about the same. KLM is owned by Air France and is not the best service in the world, neither is United for that matter.Maybe just flip a coinCheers

Fly KLM as Dutch girls are prettier then USA girls
Considering the US has any nationality you can think of. Where do you come up with this stuff?Edited the stupid statement out. Lol. that was harsh

Considering the US has any nationality you can think of. Where do you come up with this stuff?Edited the stupid statement out. Lol. that was harsh
No worries....It was a joke on my part. If you want to see Dutch Girls you just go to Fargo, ND.Most countries have every nationality you can think of. It is a global village. So don't get bent out of shape.

I realized what an idiot I sounded like because the fact I was wearing a smile is lost in forum communication! If that makes sense. In other words, I enjoy pointers on where and how to find hotties.

New York City has United Nations... At least 1 person from every country in the world. (Except North Korea... Correct me if I'm wrong?)

I realized what an idiot I sounded like because the fact I was wearing a smile is lost in forum communication! If that makes sense. In other words, I enjoy pointers on where and how to find hotties.
All Good....The Fancy Fancy Interweb is the worse for tunnel vision. My feathers aren't ruffled my friend. It is middle of summer here and the sun is shining, and I am about to head out to the waterfront to go to Mac's Brewery for a beer. So this is where my head is at right now.And Linux731, you would find North Korean's in New York City as some have escaped from there and moved to America. Especially following the fall out of the Korean War. America has always been a great opportunity for people escaping place like North Korea....Cheers

Nice hijack guys, very nice... blum.gifI went with KLM since I've never flied with them before.

And did you like it?
I doubt he's had time to like it. Considering he posted he would be going to Europe yesterday, I doubt he's had time to get there. Just%20Kidding.gif

I doubt he's had time to like it. Considering he posted he would be going to Europe yesterday, I doubt he's had time to get there. Just%20Kidding.gif
Unless he took a Concorde.

Unless he took a Concorde
Or Concordia.

Nice hijack guys, very nice... blum.gifI went with KLM since I've never flied with them before.
Enjoy your flight mate. I assume you are flying into Schiphol? That would be very cool.

KLM isn't "owned" by AirFrance, it's a joint venture. See http://www.klm.com/c...-klm/index.html
Not really interested in the details, Joint or owned by is all the same. Both are 3-star rated airlines (Air France and KLM) so all the same to me really. I'd get excited when people experience Emirates A380 first class or something like that but couldn't care less about KLM, Air France or United or any of the other middle of the road airlines.Cheers