Sign in to follow this  
frankla

Shouldn't beta be done on Flight add on by now?

It wasn't from an email
Where can I find this then?

Where can I find this then?
If you are taking part in a 'Beta' of some kind then I would suggest that everything you need to know has been provided to you already.Sorry to be discreet but that is just the way things are.Cheers

Matthew Kane

You just broke your NDA. Kettle meet black.

Not worried about any of the things I have said, especially compared to others on the forums. I doubt that MS will be knocking on my door in New Zealand over the things I have said.....LOLAnd for the record I have never said that I am a beta tester for anyone..........LOL

Matthew Kane

And for the record I have never said that I am a beta tester for anyone..........LOL
There is only one way to access the cut and paste you posted, kettle.

LOL exactly... :(

:(
Exactly, Sevens weekend in New Zealand so adios amigos....

Matthew Kane

Cut and Paste until your heart's content my friend, if you have got nothing better to do that is. That can only mean one thing to me my friend....I do believe you may have a severe case of CABIN FEVER

Matthew Kane

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

I would say at this point that ANYONE who is still testing the beta should have severe cases of CABIN FEVER when they finally park their 2 planes!

I would say at this point that ANYONE who is still testing the beta should have severe cases of CABIN FEVER when they finally park their 2 planes!
HelloTwo planes? , there are more than that available to most testers

It could be:The amount of content available to beta testers is dependent on their contribution to the test program as a whole. Usage data is used to determine which testers get what additional content. Those who fly around all crazy for 20 minutes and wait for something new will never get anything new. Those who fly "by the book", have significant time usage, try out everything, aren't violating the NDA, or are otherwise taking the test seriously and providing feedback get more stuff.

Guest HowardHughes
You've signed up just to berate someone for his behaviour regarding an informal bet on an internet forum? Am I understanding this correctly?
No, he was trying to make his first post an intelligent sounding post, but.............................................it really didn't turn out that way.
I've been a member for quite some time. I'm not sure why my post count has reset, but if you just search my username you'll find plenty of other posts by me.Fact of the matter JSkorna is that you made a bet, now you've backed out of it since you lost. Pathetic.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.