February 1, 201214 yr I'm new to PMDG 737, I use to have info on the Hugs, now I have the Hugs but no info at all. What have I done?
February 1, 201214 yr It's usually a missing entry in the dll.xml. You can either verify you've got the entry in there or re-install the bird so it'll fix itself.The entry looks like this:<Launch.Addon><Name>PMDG HUD interface</Name><Disabled>False</Disabled><Path>PMDGDLLsPMDG_HUD_interface.dll</Path><DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName><DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName></Launch.Addon>And you'll find it in %appdata%RoamingMicrosoftFSXFinally a friendly welcome to the forum and a short reminder to check the rules of posting in this sub-forum (you need to sign your full name on each post). Sam Allen
February 6, 201214 yr Author the info in the dll.xml appears to be exactly the same, and I have re installed the 737 program, still have the same problem....any ideas?
February 6, 201214 yr Two things to check first;1) On the center pedestal behind the radios, there's a panel for the HGS where you enter rwy length, elevation, etc... Look to make sure the CLR button is not illuminated. Pressing CLR clears the HGS display.2) there's a brightness knob for the hgs above the combiner, close to the hinge & latch. Try turning it to make sure it isn't just too dim.If neither of those fixes it then the problem is your dll.xml. It could be a problem somewhere else in the file. Some addon developers use a different sort of format that can cause issues.I'd recommend attaching the file to a support ticket. They'll fix it for you. Edited February 6, 201214 yr by MrKen
February 6, 201214 yr Commercial Member It's the dll.xml but you've likely got invisible structural problems with the file. Attach it to a ticket and we'll fix it. Ryan MaziarzFor fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com
February 6, 201214 yr Is it possible that what you have modified and are checking is the "false" re-located file that damn UAC supplies? --Peter Fabian
Create an account or sign in to comment