Sign in to follow this  
ZachLW

:::Corsair PSU Braided Cables:::

I particularly like the cable supports! Did those strings come off your old sneakers! :Nerd: :Loser: :shok:

Yeah exactly. I considered recycling some dental floss, but we ghetto crackheads have no teeth left. Maybe I can borrow some of yours?

Edited by dazz

Why would anyone pay for that? Are you just lacking stuff to spend money on or am I missing something? Colored PSU cables... no real difference to the ones that come with the PSU.

Why would anyone pay for that? Are you just lacking stuff to spend money on or am I missing something? Colored PSU cables... no real difference to the ones that come with the PSU.
Dude. Really?
But if your computer is closed up who cares what the inside looks like?
Mine has windows. As does most guys who value the aesthetics of their PC and build/mod/etc as a hobby. Dang Jim, you are such a killjoy. I'm calling you buzzkill from now on!On the contrary. My airflow has been very much enhanced by cleaning them up, tightening them up, and organizing. Plus, it looks cool. I mean, come on.
The same reason those annoying loud little tuned up Honda cars have 20inch rims. The owner want's it to look cool. Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

There is a market for everything. Honestly I wouldn't mind paying a few bucks more for a power supply if these were included with the power supply. mega_shok.gif$(or whatever the price is) seems a little much for more cables that I already have.

Dude. Really?
Yeah, really. Why? If they're really 80 bux, then something is really really wrong.As I said: am I missing something? Are they better? Do they have better power output? Is there some technical difference? I browsed through the video but couldn't really find anything else than: great looking, single cables, very neat, very very small inscription on the cables... and that for 80 dollars.Come on. That is like, so unserious.Corsair just went down on my personal scale.
There is a market for everything.
Unfortunately. Too much useless stuff is already being sold today. We are gonna end up in the world like Wall-E.

If it's not illegal and there is a market where someone will actually buy it...why not? If you have the discretionary funds and that's what you want...go for it.And why would you say

Corsair just went down on my personal scale.
Corsair is a good company. When it comes right down to it, none of us need this stuff to play a game on. It's what we choose to do. I'm glad there's a company like Corsair that is interested in every nuance of their market.If a guy wants his $eighty cables, who are you to judge if he is "so unserious".I say go for it, Dazz!JMHO. Edited by superglide17

I didn't mean it personally, it wasn't directed to Dario.

Yeah, really. Why? If they're really mega_shok.gif bux, then something is really really wrong.As I said: am I missing something? Are they better? Do they have better power output? Is there some technical difference? I browsed through the video but couldn't really find anything else than: great looking, single cables, very neat, very very small inscription on the cables... and that for mega_shok.gif dollars.Come on. That is like, so unserious.Corsair just went down on my personal scale.Unfortunately. Too much useless stuff is already being sold today. We are gonna end up in the world like Wall-E.
Personally I find aesthetics very important. That's why I dust my room every three days, drive a car I find looks good, have a window on my computer case, pay $20 for my haircut when I feel it needs it, brush my teeth, trim my nose hairs, buy clothes I think will attract the ladies, etc. Lol. To each his own. But I feel I answered your question (to which you already knew the answer to) in my last post. It's aesthetics, man! You may not like the idea of someone paying eighty bucks for these dohickies, but at the same time I don't think its good idea to run 1.5v+ through a CPU.No reason to get bent out of shape, we're all friends in here. I don't mind you telling me I'm dumb from time to time for splurging, but these cables are the bee's knees. Over and out Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Alright, let's let cables be cables. Even if for eighty dollaros...