Sign in to follow this  
ZachLW

:::Corsair PSU Braided Cables:::

Look at these! Right before I pulled my 24pin connector apart for my weekend project. The exact blue color of my cables I braided a few weeks ago.http://www.corsair.c...ccessories.html

Oh yeah... They're expen$ive. Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I'm keen to do this,Zach. Exactly what tool did you use to push those 24 pins out, cause if I recall from my BA maintenance days, we used a special tool made by a company called Cannon, hence the name cannon plugs and sockets? It sure looks a labour of love. That's what I like about Corsair PSUs, their sleeving and braiding.

10 FPS gain guaranteed Just%20Kidding.gifNo wonder they look great and very easy to work with

10 FPS gain guaranteed Just%20Kidding.gifNo wonder they look great and very easy to work with

:LMAO:

I might want to pick these up sometime.... It would make my system look REALLY nice... :Big Grin:

Guest jahman

I'm sure I must be missing something, but what's the benefit of individual braids?Cheers,- jahman.

I'm sure I must be missing something, but what's the benefit of individual braids?Cheers,- jahman.
Looks sick...

But if your computer is closed up who cares what the inside looks like?

IDK if it is closed up 99% of the time. I'd like it to look lovely for the 1% of the time that it is open. :Big Grin:

Looks to me like it's going to mess with the airflow in your case. That's why I went to round IPE cables, to get away from the flat/ribbon cables.To each his own.

I'm keen to do this,Zach. Exactly what tool did you use to push those 24 pins out, cause if I recall from my BA maintenance days, we used a special tool made by a company called Cannon, hence the name cannon plugs and sockets? It sure looks a labour of love. That's what I like about Corsair PSUs, their sleeving and braiding.
"ATX Pin Removal Tool"http://www.mnpctech....oval_Tools.htmlIt was a royal pain in the &@($*, believe me.
Yep! But seriously, I can't believe this hadn't caught on until now.
Mine has windows. As does most guys who value the aesthetics of their PC and build/mod/etc as a hobby. Dang Jim, you are such a killjoy. I'm calling you buzzkill from now on!
Looks to me like it's going to mess with the airflow in your case. That's why I went to round IPE cables, to get away from the flat/ribbon cables.To each his own.
On the contrary. My airflow has been very much enhanced by cleaning them up, tightening them up, and organizing. Plus, it looks cool. I mean, come on. Edited by ZachLW

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Dang Jim, you are such a killjoy. I'm calling you buzzkill from now on!
Na! I knew some people have cute little windows, lights, and all kind of neat decorations in their boxes. Mine sits on the floor under a desk, so who cares what it looks like inside!!

Na! I knew some people have cute little windows, lights, and all kind of neat decorations in their boxes. Mine sits on the floor under a desk, so who cares what it looks like inside!!
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: