Sign in to follow this  
sosuflyer

I Could Die a Happy Man if PMDG had THIS going for Secret Project 2...

Fs labs is doing one. It is said that it should come up to PMDG quality :)
That's what they said about AirSimmer.

That's what they said about AirSimmer.
The FSLabs Concorde was very nice, I have no doubts about their A320! Love the inside of the engine at 1:23...

Danny

Great, now I am the one who started another request thread, only this time by accident. I've become one of "THEM"! Lol

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

The one thing that I would love to see from PMDG is a ERJ170 - 195 series. I know that Wilco has done one but for me that just isnt up to scratch of the PMDG quality everyone is well used to!But the Constellation is a deft +1 from me for the next 'classic' series!

The connie is also my favorite oldie. Do the version without radar and there will be no problem with its nonexistance :-D at last

Connie is really beautiful, but my deepest feelings are for the 747 classics...

The one thing that I would love to see from PMDG is a ERJ170 - 195 series. I know that Wilco has done one but for me that just isnt up to scratch of the PMDG quality everyone is well used to!But the Constellation is a deft +1 from me for the next 'classic' series!
+1 on the ERJ part.Also +1 on a CRJ, Q400, A320, Avroliner, Do328 and anything that's currently used by the airlines.Personally, I'm not too much into the vintage classics.

Dave P. Woycek

Have to agree much prefer to see something in use by airlines, whether that be piston, turbo prob or jet. There quite some interesting aircraft in use, that aren't all boeings etc, the js41 was a great idea, and be good to see other stuff like that, a modern dh8d or crj, but sf2000 sf34 ATP sw2, could all be interesting aircraft that wouldn't be just novelty for a week or so but something people woud continue to use with their VAs etc

Have to agree much prefer to see something in use by airlines, whether that be piston, turbo prob or jet. There quite some interesting aircraft in use, that aren't all boeings etc, the js41 was a great idea, and be good to see other stuff like that, a modern dh8d or crj, but sf2000 sf34 ATP sw2, could all be interesting aircraft that wouldn't be just novelty for a week or so but something people woud continue to use with their VAs etc
I agree, however it will be interesting to fly the DC6 maybe occasionally but I dont think I would continually buying classic liners, unfortunatly!But maybe some older simmers will be more interested in the old classic!

That would be pretty cool, and I wouldn't mind it. But the JS41 kinda fills that role, but with a different type of turbine engine.My personal favorite would be the Constellation, or the 727. I love Dreamfleet, but if PMDG put their stamp on a 727, I would have to say bye to DF.Also, the constellation was so innovative. The curvature of the fuselage, super long range for a prop (longer than some of the jets that were supposed to make it obsolete), flaps that extended outward and down, instead of simple hinge or split flaps that were more common during that time. Both would be a dream....
Isn't there already a 727 from captainsim?You guys are greedy. PMDG needs 100 years to finish all listed aircrafts here. Edited by davidchen9568

You guys are greedy. PMDG needs 100 years to finish all listed aircrafts here.
lol true
Isn't there already a 727 from captainsim?
Yeah, but it's Captain Sim. Take away the visuals and there's not much left. Ctrl E engine starting, even with essential switches in wrong position, and the awful flight dynamics. Makes me shiver that it passes for a successful rendition of the 727I like planes that fly the way they do in real life. That seems to be the main point of flight simming. For me, at least

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

http://forum.avsim.n...ost__p__2276543
Gents-We do have a PMDG-compatible EFB on our long term development agenda. The NGX, 777 and <secret project #2> all share the same code core- so our intent is that we would introduce it and allow you to operate it within each of those products.When will it happen? Not soon... but it is something we want to do because WE think it would be cool to have...
So it has to be a passenger jet of some sort! :( Edited by nzeddy