Sign in to follow this  
ckukmale

Level 20 or 500 000 XP points, Reached it yet?

Anyone reach Level 20 or got 500 000 XP Points yet?Post here if you have and if you got any achievments.CheersCraig

I am Level 13.5 and I have been flying alot. The Hawaii Photobook mission gives you about 1 level of XP and takes about 4 hours if you don't skip!

Just so you know, not skipping on Hawaii Photobook doesn't grant bonus XP.

Just so you know, not skipping on Hawaii Photobook doesn't grant bonus XP.
I know, but the flight time counts!

I've just entered level 15 today. If I tried, I could probably reach 16 or 17 today. I went from 10 to 14 yesterday alone. :LMAO:

Brandon Filer

Latest news from the Devs about the REWARD for reaching level 20 !" The XP Grinder Achievement isn't currently working. We're aware of the issue and it will be fixed in our next update. The fix will be retroactive, so if you've earned the necessary XP, you'll get the achievement. "They have asked us beta testers to spread the word.Fred.

Latest news from the Devs about the REWARD for reaching level 20 !
And I can't get past the opening 2 missions. :Cry:I know... it's a personal problem... sry...

I've just entered level 15 today. If I tried, I could probably reach 16 or 17 today. I went from 10 to 14 yesterday alone. :LMAO:
I hit 15 today as well. Crazy thing is, the xp needed for the last 5 levels is truly exponential. Sitting on 210,000 xp, so 290k for the last 5 levels. Fun!

I reached Level 20 (500,000 XP) last night. I wish there were some higher levels. I'm not sure how this benefits me in the game?Eliyahu

Running clandestine missions at night really helps the XP points if you fly them without skipping waypoints. One mission yielded over 25,000 XP!

Excuse me for not understanding, but what is the point of getting more XP and incresed levels?

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987!