Sign in to follow this  
Glynn

Inactive Member_jahman_***

Hey Stephen, this is actually the FSX forum, I believe..

Bert

Content deleted by Stephen to protect Stephen's Dignity (Don't Ask!)Thanks Paul! :(
Deleted to protect Stephen and I from ourselves :( Edited by SpiritFlyer

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I'm trying to resist the impulse to respond to these "conspiracy theory" themed posts,but let me just say this: there are 20 pages of posts in the Flight forum and a handful,if that, of locked threads (not deleted, locked).If all someone has to say is that Flight will be a failure, the post really does not deserve furtherdiscussion IMHO.
Sir with all due respect, I don't really see much in the way of a conspiracy, but I have not seen very many folks get into trouble for saying that Ezdok or the C-310 is bad or even the run of the mill Carenado releases. Other areas of the forums many times have remarks like this Driver is bad or that software has problems. I believe that intentionaly or not the AVSIM staff has given the impression that it is either I Love Flight or the door and yes that is a bit of an over statement to make a point. This entire seq. of events just seems to be a bit off the mark. True some are being a bit thin skinned and that may be on both sides. Edited by shivers9

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

OK, let me try one more time.. also with due respect.."Flight will be a failure" is a different kettle of fish than "Flight is bad, or Flight has problems"There are lots of things bad or wrong with Flight, and the users are working to figure out ways around them or appealingto Microsoft for fixes and/or enhancements.. that is what the Forum is for IMHO.

Bert

OK, let me try one more time.. also with due respect.."Flight will be a failure" is a different kettle of fish than "Flight is bad, or Flight has problems"There are lots of things bad or wrong with Flight, and the users are working to figure out ways around them or appealingto Microsoft for fixes and/or enhancements.. that is what the Forum is for IMHO.
OK I see your kettle of fish and call with a bucket of worms! I do see and understand the difference but still does not really account for the really bad vibes that many seem to be getting. I understand their point and find myself sitting here trying to pick my words carefully...not looking to get a fight started or hack up the english language in a way to cause a misunderstanding. That is why I said either intentionaly or not there is a lot of bad "JU-JU" in the air as many have said.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/

I am so friggin' sick of sea food...
Easy now! I am from Florida and we do not take kindly to folks speaking badly about seafood!!! :( Tom? Tom? Mod?? anyone? :( Edited by shivers9

Sam

I think you will find Jahman went because of the situation with the new flight forum and the way it was being moderated.Bryan.
I'm sorry to both of you, just a little cheesed-off and thought it was heading for a big derailment. It's sad to see well known names leave is all.Doug

Time to put this to sleep. No need for anyone to be offended. It is beginning to smell like rotten fish.

Automatically generated messageThis topic has been closed by a moderator.Reason: Topic has run its course and beginning to become another Flight fight so nite nite. - ModIf you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will evaluate your request.