Sign in to follow this  
Glynn

Inactive Member_jahman_***

HelloAnyone know why Jahman has the following against his name lately Inactive Member_jahman_***

Was he banned?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

He asked to have his account removed and it was .

Was he banned?
Hello Jose, normally it would have banned instead of members.Maybe he has been given an enforced rest period by a Mod.Could a Mod explain the inactive member thing and the three stars ?Edit:I see Geoff has answered, thanksShame really as Jahman was a very bright guy and always worth reading his views. Edited by mad dog

I think I just did explain it.

Hello GeoffWe cross posted, thanks though for the explanation.what do the 3 stars mean ?

This is devastating. This is very bad news. Jahman is/was one of the most knowledgeable and influential members of Avsim. He epitomized all of the very reasons which make Avsim the number one flight-sim site to belong to. Removing his name has meant that all of his past history is gone, too. I'm shaking my head in disbelief. He is the one man that persuaded me that I should use FSUIPC as the best means of managing multiple controllers - and he was right, as with most of his other technical skills.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

This is devastating. This is very bad news. Jahman is/was one of the most knowledgeable and influential members of Avsim. He epitomized all of the very reasons which make Avsim the number one flight-sim site to belong to. Removing his name has meant that all of his past history is gone, too. I'm shaking my head in disbelief. He is the one man that persuaded me that I should use FSUIPC as the best means of managing multiple controllers - and he was right, as with most of his other technical skills.
I'm also shaking my head in disbelief.

Bad news... Anyone know if he frequent other sites?

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Bad news... Anyone know if he frequent other sites?
I sent him a PM at the ORBX forums. Maybe he'll reply.

Unfortunately a release of a new sim seems to always cause all this agnst-I guess because the stakes are so high....