Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Being asked to buy the Hawaii pack

Every time I start up Flight, there is an offer to purchase the Hawaii add-on pack - which I already own..This is getting irritating... does everyone have this, or is it just me?And where do I register "bugs" ? Has anyone found an email address or forumto register problems?

Bert

No it's not just you it's still trying to sell me the DLC.I have past your comments on to the Flight devs, beta testers can still report bugs on the beta forums.Thanks

Er... do you mean that windows to the left which shows various items from the shop (the adventure pack being the one shown at first up to now) and which isn't annoying at all if you don't look at it? :wink: Or do you really get a message popping up?

It is the one you mention, that is not annoying if you do not look at it :mellow:

Bert

Yep I see it there, but I hardly even notice it anymore.

It's not a "BUG" it's a "FEATURE..."It's called an catalog billboard. It allows a place for MSGS to place new DLC announcments whenever they're ready.If you just ignore it, I can guarantee it won't bite you.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Just buy it, bill. Excellent value, and you're posting here enough that i know you want to buy it.P.s. It is just you that gets that message. Ms reads our forum posts and they've decided to specifically target a mr b pieke as a challenge to see if they can sell him some dlc! :)

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Just buy it, bill. Excellent value, and you're posting here enough that i know you want to buy it.
Bert already owns it, that was his point......as have I ever since Release Day -1 :Hug:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Reading comprehension fail, as bert did state that in his first sentence, plus I called him Bill. Sorry, Bert!

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

I have that too. It's quite annoying, I hope they fix it soon. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

MS acting just like those street sellers that run behind you and ask you to buy "cheap" and "original" perfume.
It will be there - everysingle day of your life from now on - and everytime you fire the game on.

It will be there - everysingle day of your life from now on - and everytime you fire the game on.
Just like perfume sellers, but we live with them, we will live with MS's adverts too... :D

Well, I don't mind the add. In fact, I am glad because this way I will be sure I won't miss any new DLC. :wink: Well, if I look at it, that is... A popup or something would be annoying, something you would have to click on to get rid of it. But all I do on that screen is Play immediately, so... to me it's no big deal.