Sign in to follow this  
Rapied

NGX FS2Crew Flow

It's possible that's what happened, I did it around 25 minutes or so and didn't check to see if he was in one. It definitely indicated "P" and shortly thereafter he left to do his walkaround. If he was doing something immediately prior, then that's definitely it. I guess maybe having it not show the P unless it's actually paused can go on the list for any service pack that might happen. Now that I know, I'll be more careful with it.Thanks! -stefan

I'm aware of some of you missing the old fashioned PDF.The new customers are also having a hard time figuring out what to do in what particular order.The document is almost finished...Will upload it probably tonight. Just polishing it.Cheers,Julio Cesar

Just to keep things tidy in the forum, I figured I'd add this here. Has anyone considered putting the flows into a format which would be easy to use in a mobile application (Android, iPad, iPhone)?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Just to keep things tidy in the forum, I figured I'd add this here. Has anyone considered putting the flows into a format which would be easy to use in a mobile application (Android, iPad, iPhone)?
Hi Zach, I guess if we have it in PDF format you can simply load the file into the Ipad. I have all my charts loaded as PDFs in their own folder. It would sit very nicely along with those :(

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hi Zach, I guess if we have it in PDF format you can simply load the file into the Ipad. I have all my charts loaded as PDFs in their own folder. It would sit very nicely along with those :(
That's what I do with the iPad now. For some reason I hate working with PDFs within the iPad and my phone. It's unwieldy to me.For what it's worth, Bryan, this new format surely is very friendly to use (as far as I'm concerned). Especially when printing selectively what I need. I hope it stays with future products.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Man, why havent I thought of that yet? :( My Infuse has got a nice big screen, and I can just leave it plugged into my usb port. :(

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Preston Van Name

PMDG 747-400 PMDG MD-11 PMDG JS41 PMDG 737-NGX

FS2Crew Voice Edition for each, except MD-11

Julio, can't open the file matey...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Links were updated. Are you sure you can't open the files now?I checked them on another computer and the links are working for me.Cheers,

Very nice Julio. Thanks!!

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR