Sign in to follow this  
WickedClown

I still hope for this projects:

I would personally love to see a PMDG 767 series (With all Variants). In my opinion, no other plane has defined the way the modern world flies as much as the 767. The 767 revolutionized twin-engine ETOPS operations. Now there are more twin engines that cross the atlantic than there are three and four engined aircraft. Also, the 767 was one of the first airliners to have a dual crew and glass cockpit (Boeing had originally planned on putting a flight engineers panel in the 767). The 767 was and still is one of the most economic and fuel efficient aircraft of all time. If this wasn't enough, airlines also use the 767 on short domestic flights as well as long 10 hour plus trans-oceanic flights.

I would love a PMDG MD 80 series. The Leonardo one just doesnt work for me with its dated VC and bad fps. A quality 727 would be sweet to.

Matt Wilson

Is that last picture an MD-80?
Yep. Used to see them everywhere.

Kyle Rodgers

What I really hope PMDG develops is an Airbus aircraft, in my opinion when the PMDG 777 is released, that's the only aircraft I'll probably be flying

No... It has been discussed a few times now. PMDG doesnt have such relationship with Airbus like it got with Boeing.I would love to fly a accurate A340... With a FMC, good flight model etc... BUt thats just a dream and like it seems it always will be a dream!

If you want an MD-80 nothing comes close to the leonardo Maddog 2010. The aircraft may not LOOK the greatest but if you are more for accuracy of systems than flying from the outside...this is perhaps one of the BEST aircrafts you can by for FS. ( That is of course if you learn how to use it right )

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

The 747, with a remake of the VC and some other tiny bits would be very welcomed.The PMDG 747 is absolutely 100% bug free and have a very accurate system./ Leffe

My dream is an MD 11 redesigned. No need to put new systems or anything. It's fine as well. But a careful design of the cockpit would be wonderful. Would provide more long years for him, IMHO.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller