Sign in to follow this  
BjornM

Non-English version of Win 7

Hello! Really looking forward to the release! But I wonder if I have to use the button control version since I have a Norwegian version of Windows 7, and probably cannot use the voice control version then? Or is there a (legal) program of any kind that will somhow change this? Thanks!

What i did was to uninstall W7 SP1, only then was it possible to change to ENG version, then installed the SP1 back.My FSX or other programs ware unaffected after this procedure.

Hello! Really looking forward to the release! But I wonder if I have to use the button control version since I have a Norwegian version of Windows 7, and probably cannot use the voice control version then? Or is there a (legal) program of any kind that will somhow change this? Thanks!
If you have Win7 Ultimate you can just DL and install the US English language pack. If you only have the Premium version there is a freeware language available: http://www.froggie.sk/7lp32rtm.htmlCheersMike

IF you have SP1 for Win7 installed, simply just rightclick on vistalizator and run in win7 RTM mode. It worked for me.

Thanks for the replies!Sadly, I have the Windows 7 home premium version. So I don't really know if it will work changing it then? Honestly, I haven't really looked too much into it.Edit: I do have SP1, so if the vistalizator works on home premium, I will try it!

Thanks for the replies!Sadly, I have the Windows 7 home premium version. So I don't really know if it will work changing it then? Honestly, I haven't really looked too much into it.Edit: I do have SP1, so if the vistalizator works on home premium, I will try it!
It does work. I used it this afternoon. Switched from Danish to English.

It doesn't work here, i have the Professional version SP1, i really want to use the voice version.

IF you have SP1 for Win7 installed, simply just rightclick on vistalizator and run in win7 RTM mode. It worked for me.
Hi, this did the Trick for me !System is Win 7 64 Bit SP 1 Pro GermanUnfortunately, to get the Speech Recognition working, I had to switch completely to the Englich Userinterface, it was not enough to just switch in the Speech Setup !That is really too bad, and hopefully there will be a better solution soon.RegardsFrank

Is it windows 7 ultimate ? if so you can download the english language pack

Hi Guys It also is driving me crazy cause I had the bad idea to install Win7 64 Pro in italian. is there a solution ? I tried to install vistazlizator but exe doesn't work (?). does SP1 removal work ?Regards,Francesco

Francesco Gatta
Managing Director / Media

Royaldutchvirtual.com

Hi, this did the Trick for me !System is Win 7 64 Bit SP 1 Pro GermanUnfortunately, to get the Speech Recognition working, I had to switch completely to the Englich Userinterface, it was not enough to just switch in the Speech Setup !That is really too bad, and hopefully there will be a better solution soon.RegardsFrank
Hi Frank,This is why we also included the Button Control version... The Button control does not have this limitation.

Do I really need to keep the UI language in English all the time to run FS2Crew, or can I switch back to my original language once I "trained" the speech recognition?

Thanks

Stefan Keller

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

Hi Stefan,

You don't need to change the whole OS to English.

You only need to set the Speech Recognizer to English - US.

This is only if you have Windows Ultimate.

If you have a lower version, you'll need to use Vistalizator to switch your OS to English.

Failing all that, just use the 'Button Control" version... everyone can use it easily.

Cheers,