Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

With Praise

Glad you like those new manuals!I think they're the future.They're great because they allow me to update them manually from anywhere. Even if I'm on the road.So if I need to clarify a point in the manual, I can do it instantly without having to re-release cumbersome PDFs.FYI, there's a search box in the top right corner of the manual if you haven't seen it already... it makes search the manual a breeze.Cheers,

Beautiful version this one. So easy to just jump into. Interface this time is spot on. I just started it up and instantly understood it.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

The manual is working good for me now Bryan. This new FS2Crew for the NGX is just great. I almost can't believe I'm flying with it in my NGX now. Every version that you make is more and more intuitive. Simply outstanding!If you release an international voice pack with some female FO voices, I will be the first to buy it. I love hearing different accents when flying in Europe.

The manual is working good for me now Bryan. This new FS2Crew for the NGX is just great. I almost can't believe I'm flying with it in my NGX now. Every version that you make is more and more intuitive. Simply outstanding!If you release an international voice pack with some female FO voices, I will be the first to buy it. I love hearing different accents when flying in Europe.
Glad to hear it Robert!

Great program! I love using it.... only one complaint. I just got all of the dials and switches working on my homebuilt MCP, EFIS and OVH. Along comes your co-pilot and takes over half of the good tactile feel of flying my newly working toys... now I'll have to figure out a way to solenoid actuate all of my toggle switches to keep thing in order (tactilely speaking) More work to do!!!!! Thanks for your efforts.Ed Fairchild

Ed, I cannot agree with you more on the frustation of building all the hardware for MCP's overheads, radio stacks and then the FO takes them all over. I am left to make sure I DON'T touch them (to keep them sync'd) when he is in control . . .. . LOL.

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg