Sign in to follow this  
Haza

EZDOK and FS2crew question

Byran,Just a thought, I was reading that you believe certain issues are caused by not have the 2D panel set as standard- I get those issues but I thought it might be because EZDOK takes you striaght into VC from 2D, do you think this may effect anything?Regards,Harry

Hi Harry.I have been dealing with this 2D setting since I have bought FS2crew. It won't load 2D and EZCA forces it to load in 3D. I was trying to find a solution in EZCA forum and all those suggestions I found did not work. EZCA still takes control on everything. Bryan said it was better idea to find a solution on EZCA forum because he is not familiar in deep details about EZCA, I have already asked him similar question. As for now I am still having some issues with FS2crew and may be loading flight in 3D causes these issues.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Hi Harry.I have been dealing with this 2D setting since I have bought FS2crew. It won't load 2D and EZCA forces it to load in 3D. I was trying to find a solution in EZCA forum and all those suggestions I found did not work. EZCA still takes control on everything. Bryan said it was better idea to find a solution on EZCA forum because he is not familiar in deep details about EZCA, I have already asked him similar question. As for now I am still having some issues with FS2crew and may be loading flight in 3D causes these issues.
My EZdok doesn't force anything I'm able to start in the 2D wit no problems. Try running the Ezdok config manager again.

My EZdok doesn't force anything I'm able to start in the 2D wit no problems. Try running the Ezdok config manager again.
Damien. I have just run Ezdok config and still not much luck. NGX loads in 2D, stays in 2D for 2 seconds with blurred panels and reverts back to 3D. I am about to go ballistic. I don't know what else I can do. I had issues with callouts and it works fine now, but now my FO does not perform some steps from the flow. He refused to start engines stating that we were not properly configured inspite everything was in accordance with NG manual. Few more things happened in climb and I had to perform FOs duties. I don't know if this happens because of my NG loads in 3D or something else. Thanks.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Damien. I have just run Ezdok config and still not much luck. NGX loads in 2D, stays in 2D for 2 seconds with blurred panels and reverts back to 3D. I am about to go ballistic. I don't know what else I can do. I had issues with callouts and it works fine now, but now my FO does not perform some steps from the flow. He refused to start engines stating that we were not properly configured inspite everything was in accordance with NG manual. Few more things happened in climb and I had to perform FOs duties. I don't know if this happens because of my NG loads in 3D or something else.Thanks.
Hmmm,..try using a different camera set, see if that helps.

Hmmm,..try using a different camera set, see if that helps.
Would you clarify - "different camera set". What do you mean? Not sure I understood what to do and what is the relation between 2D and 3D on start up.Thanks again.

Thanks for you suggestion guys, Im going to have a explore.I have that camera set? What should I do with it to change it?

If i'm in 2D and i use mouse look my ezdok goes into the VC.Use this camera set, this is the one i use: http://www.flyaoamed...z-camera-setup/
Damien. There are zip files to download from AOA. Do I have to do anything with those files? Looks like those are training files or something like that. Also there is set up video but for members only. I have account with AOA but I did not purchase anything from them, is it enough to access to set video, do you know?Thanks for help. Thx