Sign in to follow this  
wolfee

Pushback

HiAll goin very well with my new pal in the right seat. Not so much with my pal in the tug. He has managed to mess up every single push back. Between pushing me back so far I ended up outside the airport fence and only pushing me a few feet he ain't playin ball. Any suggestions?Sp1c intalled-pushback settings at 80ft. Regards MartinPs great product congratulationsEdit; I'll have to be careful how I approach this problem with the driver I don't want him gettin the union's involved :-)

Martin Woulfe

Computer Specs

Mobo P6X58D-E, CPU i7-950 @ 4.0 GHz, GPU GTX470, 6GB DDR3 RAM

FSX

PMDG J41, PMDG MD11, Flight 1 BN Islander, EZCA, ASE, REX, SimplatesX, Ultimate Traffic 2, FS Global 2010, Ground Env X (Europe), Ultimate Terrain X (Europe)

Aerosoft LFPG, EDDF

UK2000 EGPH, EGLL, EGSS, EGGP

Fly Tampa St Maarten, St Barths, SABA, Grenadines

HeyAgreed 100% GSX most definitely on the shopping list it looks very niceMartin

Martin Woulfe

Computer Specs

Mobo P6X58D-E, CPU i7-950 @ 4.0 GHz, GPU GTX470, 6GB DDR3 RAM

FSX

PMDG J41, PMDG MD11, Flight 1 BN Islander, EZCA, ASE, REX, SimplatesX, Ultimate Traffic 2, FS Global 2010, Ground Env X (Europe), Ultimate Terrain X (Europe)

Aerosoft LFPG, EDDF

UK2000 EGPH, EGLL, EGSS, EGGP

Fly Tampa St Maarten, St Barths, SABA, Grenadines

Well, since the marshaller went on an extended lunch break, perhaps the push-back driver just put the truck in drive, and then wants to finish his coffee as well :(

I've updated the pushback logic in SP1, as well as added a "stop pushback" voice command.The never ending pushback can happen from time time. I'm not overly sure why it happens as it's hard to reproduce.You can also hit Shift P to stop it.Also remember that the FSX pushback tug likes to give a "very" slow and wide pushback turn. It was much better in FS9.

I've updated the pushback logic in SP1, as well as added a "stop pushback" voice command.

The never ending pushback can happen from time time. I'm not overly sure why it happens as it's hard to reproduce.

You can also hit Shift P to stop it.

Also remember that the FSX pushback tug likes to give a "very" slow and wide pushback turn. It was much better in FS9.

The never ending pushback happens ALL the time here, after installing the servicepack!

I also have GSX, but much prefer the communication repertoire between the flight deck and ground in FS2Crew, its far more realistic (I used to be the guy on the other end of the headset) than that robotic voice of GSX.

Admittedly if the tractor driver is on drugs or has an alcohol problem then GSX is the next best thing.

Since SP1 I have not had one problem with the pushback using FS2Crew, to me it works perfectly, so the problem may be caused elsewhere other than FS2Crew, and I am using both default and 3rd party airfields.

Glen

Glen