Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

Wow. What a strange comparison haha

Clum,Did you put some sort of cover over the MB to hide everything ? First of all why? second, where you get such a thing ?
As someone else said, it's the Sabertooth's thermal armour. Why? I won't lie by saying it is for anything other than aesthetics. Same goes for the backplate on the 580. Andrew, they're a love/hate kind of thing I think. Not sure about chocolate coconuts, but to me a bare PBC/mobo looks like a a woman, first thing on a Saturday morning after a night out on the sauce. Make up all over the shop, hair a mess, bits of kebab still attached to her face. Not pretty. With the thermal armour, it's more like her when he was all nice and lovely looking before heading out the previous nightLOL.gif . Di, no offence, I'm sure you're a much classier lady than that!

As someone else said, it's the Sabertooth's thermal armour. Why? I won't lie by saying it is for anything other than aesthetics. Same goes for the backplate on the 580. Andrew, they're a love/hate kind of thing I think. Not sure about chocolate coconuts, but to me a bare PBC/mobo looks like a a woman, first thing on a Saturday morning after a night out on the sauce. Make up all over the shop, hair a mess, bits of kebab still attached to her face. Not pretty. With the thermal armour, it's more like her when he was all nice and lovely looking before heading out the previous nightLOL.gif . Di, no offence, I'm sure you're a much classier lady than that!
None taken

But its hiding it all. The lovely PCB and the nice little capacitors. Never mind, you I can't do anything, Its your choice.

Changed my case to a Corsair 650D obs11.jpgobs12.jpgobs13.jpgobs14.jpgobs15.jpgobs16.jpg

7800X3D / 7900XTX / ROG STRIX B650-A / Corsair Vengeance 32GB 6000mhz, etc etc.

Wow that Corsair is huge! That noctua NH-D14 are huge yet it looks miniature in there!

For those who are interested....

Thats the 650D, what would the 800D be like.the HAF 932 is only 4 centimeters higher, its basically the same in all other points.

For those who are interested....
I see what you do, nice little setup. Much of a FPS decrease with the forum in the background. i have really got to learn to fly the NGX properly, I can ace the tutorial but then I try at YMML and try to go to Avalon, end up in the ocean, sad.png

Ahahaha. I'm gonna give it a try now see if I can ace it in one :P I greased Madeira Runway 5 yesterday so...

Love the ILS. I just need some charts I think. When I get the new monitor I will do the same except with charts running on the old one.

Well, it's a little outdated, but I just took some new pictures of it and figured I would toss em up. Also, it's an FS9 PC, but who's counting.

13600K @ 5.6 | Gigabyte Windforce 4090 | LG C2 42"

It's gorgeous! Very clean!

Corey Meeks

Flight Simulator - FS2020 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Video Card - Sapphire RX 5700 XT Main Board - ASUS ROG Strix X570-I mini-ITX | RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz CL16 | Monitor - DELL 38" U3818DW (3840x1600) | Case - Cooler Master NR200 | CPU Cooling - Noctua NH-U12A | Power Supply - Corsair SF750 | 6x Phanteks T30 120x30mm Fans

Download: FSXMark11 Benchmark and post results here