Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Odgers

PMDG A380-X

If a developer hasn't spoken a word in 3+ years (and I mean not a single word on the project such as its being worked on) then I usually write it off.

Rob, With all due respect- The video shows an " advance" version. It looks like the same one i have from four years ago.

The truth is- AS is dead. The "developer" have given no indication of its existance ( not even a facebook page). Not sure how they keep recruiting guys like yoursellf that make claim upon claim that the project still exists, but AS is not fooling most of us here.

And most of us know why the project is dead. They dont pay their people and there products are half baked at best. Plain and simple.

CapnOz, (can't see your name on my phone ) with all due respect mate you have no idea what your talking about. I take it you were part of that crazy public beta idea that someone came up with a few years ago. Feel free to send me a pm

Rob Prest

Rob, about two years ago, when I entered a certain VA, my assigned check airman for fast upgrade was also an Airbus instructor. I talked to him about Airbus and how there was nothing to fly in that regard. Well he told me that he was in beta team (not public beta user) and that release was, more or less, imminent. I have not heard a word about Airsimmer since... I am sorry Rob, but in my eyes, Airsimmer 320 is right there with LDS 757, once promising project, but no one can seriously call it that anymore...

Quoting Darryl from LVL-D 'Your damned if you do your damned if you don't' Fortunately I just don't give a damn when it comes to rumors and people speculating, FS is full of people that think they know whats going on behind the scenes with developers when actually they are just spreading rumours. If he was actually a Beta tester on the main or ET team then he knows exactly what's happening.

Rob Prest

I would love to have an A380 by PMDG, it sucks that I have to turn to Wilco and spend 8 hours on a long-haul flight whenever I have a route in my virtual airline to fly one. PMDG have covered the 737, 747 and soon the 777, QualityWings have covered the 757 and 787 and Level-D have covered the 767 so it would be pretty epic to see PMDG try something new and start with the Airbus's when they are done with the 777. I would be more than willing to pay more for them, no matter how long it takes you guys to make them :P.

FS is full of people that think they know whats going on behind the scenes with developers when actually they are just spreading rumours.

Amen.