Sign in to follow this  
Duncan Odgers

PMDG A380-X

Dear PMDG,

Great news about your up and coming products I noticed watching the videos a slight pause when someone from the conference shouted out about you developing an Airbus and RSR mentioned that after the 747 V2.0 you would develop something we don't expect from PMDG that in most of our minds is an Airbus!!

Please could you consider the A380 as there should be a decent couple of A330/340s on the market by this year or early next year however it would be cool if you did, however FSX is missing an A380!!! NLS seems to of gone off the boil.

Please consider making an A380!!

Kind Regards

Duncan

I would prefere an A330 and A340 instead of an A380. They are more common and look far better!

For me its A32X first, A330/A340 next and only then A380, but i agree it would be cool to have a decent A380

Only if they simulate the structural cracking in the wings! :LMAO: Anyways, I would enjoy an A380 because I have a thing for flying large aircraft. It's the reason why I still somewhat prefer the MD-11 over the NGX because the smaller aircraft aren't as interesting to me.

I think most of us here dont really realize how much time goes into making a plane, it's not just as simple as 2 days in 3DSMax and it's done, I am a content developer for N3V's Trainz and I know how much time and effort really goes into everything so can we please just be happy with what we get and enjoy them!

Typical flight simmers, I want I want I want I want I want, never happy with what you have.

Typical flight simmers, I want I want I want I want I want, never happy with what you have.

Agreed!!!

Topics like this pull out the not very interested Flight Simmer!! The amount of time and effort that has gone into the NGX and all other PMDG products is just phenomenal. All the coding nightmares that they have gone through just to give us a beauty in all ways is superb!!

So please all of those flight simmers who just want this & that, appreciate what you have, and thank PMDG or Quality wings etc etc... for the work and effort they have put in just to please you!!!

Typical flight simmers? What...did you take a vote or something I'm not aware of?

I just wish there was a request sub forum so these posts wouldn't clog up the main forum.

Rob Prest

PMDG 777 is coming this Year... I can't see why people need anything else :LMAO:

Typical flight simmers? What...did you take a vote or something I'm not aware of?

Did I take a vote or something? What do you mean by that exactly?

Yup, and when you've got another spare five minutes after having knocked up that A380 from scratch, can you knock up a quick Space Shuttle as well. Take your time, I'm prepared to wait several days, if necessary.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here