Sign in to follow this  
UncleLarry

UPDATE IS HERE!

Game update is now available as soon as you start Flight, aerocache count has been corrected and experience is now 'officially' updated!

But I now seem to have lost some of the awards...???

I thought I had lost my illustrious cache hunting status, but after closing Flight, I saw one of those desk top pop-up warnings asking if I wanted to allow MS to update my PC - once I said yes to that and re-launched the game, all was back again...

Hi,

Seemed to update fine but I noticed under "Achievements" I have "XP Grinder" with different descriptions both Locked and Unlocked. I seldom bother with this kind of stuff so this may have been pre-existing.

Jim F.

I thought I had lost my illustrious cache hunting status, but after closing Flight, I saw one of those desk top pop-up warnings asking if I wanted to allow MS to update my PC - once I said yes to that and re-launched the game, all was back again...

Yep! did all that and even now I have lost the lower ranking awards. Ho Hum...

Blackrat

Hi,

Seemed to update fine but I noticed under "Achievements" I have "XP Grinder" with different descriptions both Locked and Unlocked. I seldom bother with this kind of stuff so this may have been pre-existing.

Jim F.

The dupped XP Grinder award is a known bug. I don't know when it will be fixed.

Yep! did all that and even now I have lost the lower ranking awards. Ho Hum...

May I ask which awards did you lose?

Anyone found changelog?

Nothing has been changed. The update is just a Fix for the aerocache/stats problem.

That said..........The interior model of the Icon and Stearman have been updated so if you can find a difference with those........well done !

Fred.

The dupped XP Grinder award is a known bug. I don't know when it will be fixed.

And unfortunately, you don't get the second one after you pass a million XP. Darn.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

And unfortunately, you don't get the second one after you pass a million XP. Darn.

Hook

That would not work Hook because it would allow you to have a possible 1050 points on your Xbox profile.

To the best of my knowledge 1000 is the limit.

I am currently at 950 and waiting for the pentacontacache achievement to round it off to 1000.

Fred.

1000 is the limit for base games, and I believe it is 250 for DLC. But seeing how Flight is almost all DLC, I am not sure how they are going to handle gamerpoints.

That is impressive Fred, you are a very dedicated pilot!

Does the new update overwrite any modified controls?

I'm pretty sure they are still the same.