Sign in to follow this  
yellow5

Dodging Storms in BC

Here is a sneak peak at a repaint I'm working on. It is a real world aircraft I saw on airliners.net. Busy life, but hope to be able to share it with fellow simmers soon.

Anyway, cool thunderstorms to fly through...

dodgingstorms.jpg

Tell ya wot sunshine, that is one lovely looking repaint!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Very nice! Would it be difficult to include a version where the black highlights are instead a deep cinnamon red?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Very nice! Would it be difficult to include a version where the black highlights are instead a deep cinnamon red?

Please disregard. I read a tutorial on how to use PS CS5 to do it and I'll be good to do it on my own once your repaint is distributed. Thanks!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Greetings all. Just finished and uploaded to the Avsim library. It should be ready shortly...

Enjoy,

Kevin

n106ml_1.jpg

n106ml_2.jpg

Kevin just wonderfull! WOW

Thank you so much and please keep the repaints coming, she deserves it! Money%20Eyes.gif

Kevin,

I was finally able to mask off the black stripes and revise the color of the black lines. Came out just as I wanted. Here is an image to show it off. Thanks again. I really like your graphics scheme.

Frank

C90_red%20stripe.jpg

Frank Patton
ASUS 

Now that's a sharp looking paint! Well done.

Greetings all. Just finished and uploaded to the Avsim library. It should be ready shortly...

Kevin, very nice repaint - thanks for creating it:

2012-4-25_5-19-50-145.jpg

Please upload that red ribbon version!

Holy cow, such awesomely talented repainters around. I gave it a go a few times, but I don't have Photoshop... It cost almost as much as a new car these days.

(99% of "how too's" are for the PS... and Paint.net and others are not plane repaint friendly).

Holy cow, such awesomely talented repainters around. I gave it a go a few times, but I don't have Photoshop... It cost almost as much as a new car these days.

Opps. You should have stated "repainter" (singular). Kevin is the master creator. All I did was change one color. I feel I'd need Kevin's OK to upload my rendition on his work. Beyond that, I have never uploaded here so would take some time to learn. I know there are requirements to include certain things in the zip file and some of those are not mine to include. I just did some work to two of the bmp files.

Frank Patton
ASUS 

No problem Fppilot. I'm a big fan of anything in brandywine/rich dark reds, and thats a nice change you did. Harley Davidson has a brandy called "Sunglow red", and I about pee'd myself the first time I saw it. Your stripe reminds me of that allot. Nice work!