Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

I fear the upcoming DLC (p-40?) will be detailled :-(

This is based on nothing more than a dream I had tonight ... After hours spent yesterday re-installing Windows7 HP 64 bit and all of the patches and productivity applications, and afterwards **** FLIGHT **** , I got to bed and in one of the night dreams there I was entering the cockpit of the P-40 just to find out that I had to go through a bunch of checklists because it was operational...

It would be a pleasant surprise to the FLIGHT community, and somehow, I believe we will be surprised...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Uninstaller since July 2012 when MS canceled MS FLIGHT... (will never thrust them for flightims again...)

That's strange, I had a NIGHTMARE! I dreamed they released a Zero with no cockpit???

That's strange, I had a NIGHTMARE! I dreamed they released a Zero with no cockpit???

:LMAO:

You have to try my sleeping pills! Everything looks so pink!!!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Uninstaller since July 2012 when MS canceled MS FLIGHT... (will never thrust them for flightims again...)

It wasn't the A2A one by any chance? It would be a surprise. I'm holding on to the hope that anything in the Alaska pack will have a cockpit (and radial engines (two), and a heading and pitch hold, and an NDB receiver to go with the VOR). The P-40 doesn't bother me either way.

Mike

It wasn't the A2A one by any chance? It would be a surprise. I'm holding on to the hope that anything in the Alaska pack will have a cockpit (and radial engines (two), and a heading and pitch hold, and an NDB receiver to go with the VOR). The P-40 doesn't bother me either way.

Mike

This is not a dream, these are dozens of dreams......

A cockpit ?? Two motors ? Heading and pitch hold ? NDB ?

You have just listed what Joshua Howard hates most in his life.

He only likes single propeller cockpitless WWII planes with none of the features you mentioned and a brand new cockpitless WWII plane is in the pipeline ready to come ...... !

This is not a dream, these are dozens of dreams......

A cockpit ?? Two motors ? Heading and pitch hold ? NDB ?

You have just listed what Joshua Howard hates most in his life.

He only likes single propeller cockpitless WWII planes with none of the features you mentioned and a brand new cockpitless WWII plane is in the pipeline ready to come ...... !

You might want to reread the interview again, because I'm pretty sure he said nothing of the kind.

You have just listed what Joshua Howard hates most in his life...

Time for the golden syrup, I think...

You might want to reread the interview again, because I'm pretty sure he said nothing of the kind.

We have to comment facts and till now Joshua Howard witnessed only his irrepressible love towards WWII cockpitless planes.

In the future if he will make up his mind I'll be glad to comment but at the moment he is preparing his new cockpitless WWII toy so he is busy and we have to speak on that.

I am also keen to start looking for the golden syrup myself. No medicine bottle of course, just a empty box, because I do not like the cockpit, I just aim for the exterior model only.

What people do is more important than what they say. Microsoft Flight is getting ready to deliver their FOURTH single-engine WWII aircraft, yet there are NO multi-engine aircraft, NO jets, and NO helicopters Not a SINGLE mainstream General Aviation aircraft like Cessna, Piper, Beechcraft, Mooney or Hawker, not a SINGLE regional aircraft like ATR or the Dash-8, NOT a SINGLE executive or regional jet like Bombardier, Lear Jet or Gulfstream, not a SINGLE airliner like Boeing, Lockheed or Airbus.

Microsoft is speaking loud and clear. I just don't like what they're saying.

Jcomm, I share your dream and hope it comes true.

Side Note:

According to what this guy (bellow) wrote, I seem to be missing, the great tutorial, the in-game help and an awful lot of DLC aircraft.

April 23, 2012 Blaine Smith

"There’s a huge variety of planes from historically accurate models to state of the art transport planes, they’re all included."

http://mmogamecentra...crosoft-flight/

Read the article if you feel the need for a Flight Booster. Jcomm, I fear someone took more than one of those pills.

Am I missing something or Should I reinstall the whole Game? :Hypnotized: :LMAO:

Flight, proud supporter. (not ######)

Can you imagine if Microsoft releases a jet with no cockpit :LMAO:

:LMAO: :LMAO:

Joshua wuold have to make violence on his mind to pronounce the word " JET " but what you said is close to the reality much more than what you all are imagining.

What people do is more important than what they say.

I like your way of thinking, it was just what I meant.

I am proud this community is populated by men like you.

Can you imagine if Microsoft releases a jet with no cockpit

That would be hilarious, but then again I have a sick sense of humor.

It would also be the first no-cockpit aircraft I buy =)

If a 747 will be released in 2014 it will have for sure no cockpit at all and it will be playable with Kinetic also in the new XBOX.

These is the Joshua Howard thought and it will be reality within 2014 or even before.

If a 747 will be released in 2014 it will have for sure no cockpit at all and it will be playable with Kinetic also in the new XBOX.

I just had visions of standing in my living room with my arms outstretched moving my body back and forth, up and down controlling the ailerons and elevator while raising one or both (?) feet up and down to control the rudders on final approach to SFO for a landing.

I think I prefer my yoke and rudder pedals...