Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

I fear the upcoming DLC (p-40?) will be detailled :-(

Ha Larry, that's funny! I won't tell you how I think the emergency exits are activated- its rude!

Ramon,

I bought my new computer, after more than 7 yrs away from my last desktop acquisition, because of FLIGHT :-)

It's the pills :-), but it feels really good :-)

Looking fwd to meet some of you online one of these days.....

Read the article if you feel the need for a Flight Booster. Jcomm, I fear someone took more than one of those pills.

Am I missing something or Should I reinstall the whole Game?

Welcome back :-)

Can you imagine if Microsoft releases a jet with no cockpit :LMAO:

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

No need to get all worried, I'm pretty sure they will release an aircraft with a cockpit this time given all the complaints. And don't forgot, no jets... yet. Wait another year or so, then maybe...

Ramon,

I bought my new computer, after more than 7 yrs away from my last desktop acquisition, because of FLIGHT :-)

It's the pills :-), but it feels really good :-)

Looking fwd to meet some of you online one of these days.....

Welcome back :-)

Hi Jcomm: On my previous post I was referring to the guy over at MMO Game Central.

Seems to me Mr. Smith is blowing sunshine to his readers. Among other things, He states that there is a great tutorial, an in-game help, and a huge variety of planes. None of that is true.

That is why I sarcastically asked if I should reinstall Flight, in order to get all those features he talks about.

(IMHO, Sarcasm is quite difficult to write)

I haven’t left Flight, no Sir. I’m still trying, after 3 months to get some beta content to test, and waiting for Alaska, in the meantime I’ll get my aerocaches, free fly and do some missions, the rest I have done.

Cheers.

Microsoft Flight is getting ready to deliver their FOURTH single-engine WWII aircraft,

I didn't know that, what else was there besides the P-51 and the Zero?

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

:LMAO:

You have to try my sleeping pills! Everything looks so pink!!!!!

The pills I take make everything look blue! :LMAO: Just%20Kidding.gif

Best regards.

Luis

The Stearman PT-75 was used as a trainer during WW II, and if the new DLC plane is a P-40 that would make four.

Lets hope the new plane comes with a Cockpit.

There is nothing else, he made a mistake. This game has only been out for almost 2 months. There is no way they would release 2 in one month, with the exception of one coming with Scenery DLC. The current 2 are the P51, the Zero, and next is the P40.

The Stearman was used as a trainer in WWI, and if the new DLC plane is a P-40 that would make four.

Lets hope at lest the new plane has a Cockpit.

Typo? Steerman was a WWII trainer. It would have been an extreme high performance fighter in WWI.

Typo? Stearman was a WWII trainer. It would have been an extreme high performance fighter in WWI.

Typo, YES

Dully noted, corrected "WWII"

You reminded me of the movie Final Countdown, where the USS Enterprise goes back in time, just before Pearl harbor.

Thanks

Oh... I know! Keep the blue side up BTW :LMAO:

The pills I take make everything look blue!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!