Sign in to follow this  
styckx

HOW TO: All Carenado aircraft working and fully functional

How did y ou all install your Carenado aircraft in P3d in the first place? Did you have to change your registry entry and then run the standard installer?

My FSX is in E:\FSX and my Prepar3d is in E:\prepar3d

Tanks...it's the Malibu P46AT I want in first.

Phil

HP Omen Intel Core i9 @ 3.6GHz
64GB RAM @ 1596MHz, NVidia GeForce RTX 3090
Windows 10 64bit, 2 x 2TB SSD, 2TB 7200RPM SATA Drive

How did y ou all install your Carenado aircraft in P3d in the first place? Did you have to change your registry entry and then run the standard installer?

My FSX is in E:\FSX and my Prepar3d is in E:\prepar3d

Tanks...it's the Malibu P46AT I want in first.

Phil,

I just copied the simojects/airplanes/C337 folder to the same place in P3D. And in general you have to check the FSX/Gauges folder as well for related gauges, usually not more than 1 or 2.

But the good news is that Carenado is now providing new installers for their FSX products, that let you choose to install in FSX or P3D.

Please check the (web)store where you purchased your Carenado aircraft to see if they have these new installers already available.

The screenshots are dead. Where do you modify this?

Charles.

This is no longer needed. This was a bug in 1.3 and fixed in 1.4..

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors