Sign in to follow this  
CaptCraig

Just can't wait!

If the 777 is anything like the NGX (which I've read it will be) I absolutely can't wait for this add-on. In FS9 the NG was one of the top birds to fly. Now I have my new machine that can run FSX, I'm never flying outside of the NGX. I just can't bring myself to get in another 2D, or crap VC plane.

BRING ON THE 777!

I've scoured this forum for pictures, you'd think somebody would sticky them. I can't find many

Craig Gear

If the 777 is anything like the NGX (which I've read it will be) I absolutely can't wait for this add-on. In FS9 the NG was one of the top birds to fly. Now I have my new machine that can run FSX, I'm never flying outside of the NGX. I just can't bring myself to get in another 2D, or crap VC plane.

BRING ON THE 777!

I've scoured this forum for pictures, you'd think somebody would sticky them. I can't find many

Craig Gear

Craig, there were some pictures (internal/external) that were pinned either during or shortly after the conference in Munich. They have been taken down I think.

Here are the pictures that were released: http://fsblogspot.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/pmdg-announces-777-and-747-v2/

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

don't want to misquote anyone here .i thought the T7 was being released around september time..so quite a few months to wait still.waiting for so many things

hopefuly i've got it mixed up with something else.

steve-0

September is much better than what I had thought when I heard they were developing one. I was assuming it would be years away. I just heard about the PMDG777 a few months ago.

September is much better than what I had thought when I heard they were developing one. I was assuming it would be years away. I just heard about the PMDG777 a few months ago.

The 777 and the NGX shares some of the same programming which cuts back on the development time. I was thinking sometime in 2013/2014 with their old production rate. If they can get it done by September, very happy 21st birthday for me...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I went on a B772/ER today, LAX-LHR and I shouldn't of gone in the Flight Deck after. Made me 40% more inpatient :LMAO: 7158894038_77f08e7556_b.jpg

Enjoy! I don't believe Ryan's Dad was flying this one though. Definitely showing it's age!

Will you upload any clips to your channel?

Yeah video will be up tomorrow, it's a hour long with ATC so 777 fans like myself will love it!

Yeah video will be up tomorrow, it's a hour long with ATC so 777 fans like myself will love it!

Nice!!