Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

FSX TO PREPAR3D MIGRATION TOOL

One word to this tool. The idea was stolen from me. I has made a freeware tutorial on german flighx.de Forum (April 2012), long bevor flightsim.ee come out with this (May 2012). I have paid the tool from flightsim.ee now.It does nothing other then my tutorial. But ok, everybody can do it so.

On avsim comming soon a freeware tool doing the same and support fsx, prepar3d and prepar3d v2.

My tutorialals are under www.simmershome.de for free. Sorry, but only in german at this time.

Allthough I think my German is pretty good, the tutorial was almost impossible to follow. Also a little bit too much to accuse people, in public, to be thievs, stealing your idea. 

Allthough I think my German is pretty good, the tutorial was almost impossible to follow. Also a little bit too much to accuse people, in public, to be thievs, stealing your idea. 

Sorry, but this are only symbolic links and pictures. Other follows this over two years without problems. But problem solved, Freewaretool was written.

http://www.flightforum.ch/forum/showthread.php?t=96034

Every user can choose what he want. Coming soon.

Regards Rainer

https://simmershome.de

cropped-logo.jpg

Perhaps it works be better to make your own thread for your own product, instead of cluttering this one up with off-topic discussion and support issues?

I don't understand why you would use this tool, Lockheed has a link to a free product for installing FSX add-ons into P3D on their website. This tool(or any other payware tool) is an entirely unnecessary expense.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I don't understand why you would use this tool, Lockheed has a link to a free product for installing FSX add-ons into P3D on their website. This tool(or any other payware tool) is an entirely unnecessary expense.

Shhhh .... PMDG might try to force LM to remove any reference to it hahaha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Shhhh .... PMDG might try to force LM to remove any reference to it hahaha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Well I don't think they intend it to be used for EULA violation, lol.

I bought it and it seems like there are just too many butts and ifs to install something into P3DV2.  Each piece of software is soo unique, you have to do something with it to get it in.  Even then, you will probably have some bug...

It's probably better and more worthwhile to figure out how to install without the tool.

P3DV2 (maybe even P3D itself) is still too new to use this.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

I'm locking this topic for the same reason as Tom stated in the link provided in Post #2 above - http://forum.avsim.net/topic/373071-fsx-support-for-prepar3d/. We are not going to support any tool or discussions that promotes possible piracy or violations of commercial EULA's.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10