Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

FSX TO PREPAR3D MIGRATION TOOL

When I installed the Mustang, I didn't have FSX installed, so I'm not sure yet how that will work. Using the FSX2P3D Migrator, I was able to install the Mustang in P3D, but I have yet to try it with FSX installed.

thank you for answer.... ;)

unfortunately I've tried and it does not work if the Mustang is already installed on FSX.

I do not know if the Mustang works if you have FSX, but the Mustang is not installed, but it installs only on P3D.

I have the Mustang installed using FSX2P3D and I have both FSX and P3D installed on seperate drives. Installed and worked fine with no special steps.

I will try also, but don't try to use the downloader/re-installer two times. Try going directly into your Flight-One folder and use the set-up .exe installer that was unrapped. I'll bet if you try to use the downloader/re-installer (little red airplane icon) twice, you will have problems because it will think you are trying to install it into two different computers.

I have the Mustang installed using FSX2P3D and I have both FSX and P3D installed on seperate drives. Installed and worked fine with no special steps.

very interesting! then it works!

Can you please explain exactly how you did it? for example you've installed before on FSX and then P3D or otherwise?

no you don't.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

When I installed the Mustang, I didn't have FSX installed, so I'm not sure yet how that will work. Using the FSX2P3D Migrator, I was able to install the Mustang in P3D, but I have yet to try it with FSX installed.

to change hardware, I had to format and then I installed only P3D, but also using the tool correctly, however, the Mustang does not work!

VC does not appear and in 2D all screens are blacks

Can you help me and you explain to me how you did it exactly?

Thanks

It worked fine for me on the Mustang & the Pilatus. You "DO" have to check in the FSX gauges / sound / effects folders and you'll find files that identify with the Mustang. Copy those and put in your respective folders in P3D and all is well.

cthiggin

It worked fine for me on the Mustang & the Pilatus. You "DO" have to check in the FSX gauges / sound / effects folders and you'll find files that identify with the Mustang. Copy those and put in your respective folders in P3D and all is well.

cthiggin

you've installed the mustang flight1 in FSX first and then you copied the files that are in those folders?

you've installed the mustang flight1 in FSX first and then you copied the files that are in those folders?

The Flight1 Mustang is not licensed or supported for use in P3D.

Hi Jim

Can you be kind to create an academic version of you fligh1 mustang installer for p3d

I will gladly ( as I am sure most simmers as well ) pay the upgrade price - Just like ifly 737 and many other non flight1 wraped products

I own almost all of your products and if you can create installers to port them over to p3d I would pay the upgrade price to move all my flight1 products to p3d to support you and the future of flight simming

FSX is a great "dead" platform - stil usable and good but simply not the future of flight simming

I just can't see myself buying any new projects from flight1 until you guys embrace academic and commercial versions of products geared towards p3d - granted I am a small fish in a big pond and you simply don't care ( but I have been in this community for 10 years and my loyalty will continue as long as we progress into the future)

Excuse my rant, but I wanted to voice my opinion

Bo

Bo Klop

Hi Bo,

There are some products that will indeed be ported over to P3D, and others that won't.

Those that do, are sold through Flight1 Aviation Technologies.That is the company the produces products that lend themselves to a "true" academic or professional environment.

So it isnt about being kind, disrespecting any loyalty or anything like that, its about our business model and how we view the P3D licensing requirements. We take those requirements seriously, and at face value. Others may not, but we do.

So as noted earlier, some will be available for the P3D platform with respect to training, professional and R&D use. Others will not.

And last but not least, we certainly do care and I do care about your concerns. But its not that simple

Regards,

Jim

Same here. The mustang works just fine.

@i8aaq, follow the instructions that came with the tool.If you're stuck contact Paavo and he'll help you out.

Hi Bo,

There are some products that will indeed be ported over to P3D, and others that won't.

Those that do, are sold through Flight1 Aviation Technologies.That is the company the produces products that lend themselves to a "true" academic or professional environment.

So it isnt about being kind, disrespecting any loyalty or anything like that, its about our business model and how we view the P3D licensing requirements. We take those requirements seriously, and at face value. Others may not, but we do.

So as noted earlier, some will be available for the P3D platform with respect to training, professional and R&D use. Others will not.

And last but not least, we certainly do care and I do care about your concerns. But its not that simple

Regards,

Jim

hi Jim

I understand your position

thank you for your response

i just hope that aviation technologies do port over some of the more popular releases to p3d soon and for a reasonable price for academic version

cheers

Bo

Bo Klop

One word to this tool. The idea was stolen from me. I has made a freeware tutorial on german flighx.de Forum (April 2012), long bevor flightsim.ee come out with this (May 2012). I have paid the tool from flightsim.ee now.It does nothing other then my tutorial. But ok, everybody can do it so.

On avsim comming soon a freeware tool doing the same and support fsx, prepar3d and prepar3d v2.

My tutorialals are under www.simmershome.de for free. Sorry, but only in german at this time.

Regards Rainer

https://simmershome.de

cropped-logo.jpg