Sign in to follow this  
Irate

777 Request

Yo dawg! Da PMDG crew is buzzing to maek da nizzle 777 biatch homie!

It's gonna be the baddass MOFO in da FSX Hood yo bro! All them other punk &@($* developers are gonna get drive bys and loose em respect yo, when PMDG is down with the stuff!

Yo dawg! Da PMDG crew is buzzing to maek da nizzle 777 biatch homie!

It's gonna be the baddass MOFO in da FSX Hood yo bro! All them other punk &@($* developers are gonna get drive bys and loose em respect yo, when PMDG is down with the stuff!

Hahaha :LMAO:

Either this guy doesn't speak English or is part of the huge group of English-destroying people I call teenagers. Learn to type/speak properly!

They are not modeling the folding wing because no one has it. Same thing for no winglets on the 736. No one has them installed.

Now hang on a second, i am a teenager, and, yes ok, although its very stereotypical, it's very true that teens speak like that, like at my school( i think it's disgusting)

But there are some teenagers who can type as they speak, very normally, such as me. Hopefully you can read this with no trouble, unlike "ABVS", where you have to think for a while (or so i do)

Now, lets not get onto a subject that everyone talks about anyway, the politeness and conscientious of teenagers, becuase that annoyes me significently, lets just talk of Planes :Peace:

Now hang on a second, i am a teenager, and, yes ok, although its very stereotypical, it's very true that teens speak like that, like at my school( i think it's disgusting) [...]

No need to get defensive. On the whole, that age group does tend to destroy proper use of language (heck, I did). If you don't consider yourself as part of that group (which, by your post's style and your own indication suggests, you don't), then just write off Kenny's comment as aimed at that group and not you. Heck, it's likely none of us would have known until you pointed it out. Your sentence structure isn't absolutely scholarly, nor is your use of punctuation, but I'm not perfect either and I can actually read what you wrote, so all is well.

Kyle Rodgers

No need to get defensive. On the whole, that age group does tend to destroy proper use of language (heck, I did). If you don't consider yourself as part of that group (which, by your post's style and your own indication suggests, you don't), then just write off Kenny's comment as aimed at that group and not you. Heck, it's likely none of us would have known until you pointed it out. Your sentence structure isn't absolutely scholarly, nor is your use of punctuation, but I'm not perfect either and I can actually read what you wrote, so all is well.

He does have a point though. People of poor socioeconomic status springs to mind when such groups are mentioned. Nothing much they can do about it + the fact that multiculturalism especially the melting pot London boroughs have led to sociolects like Jafaican. These kids aren't necessarily trying to be cool, it is the form English they are brought up to speak. I do agree that some teens especially those using 'txt' speak are destroying the English language. Perhaps your collective rage should be aimed at those of priviledged background commiting sacrilege and dumbing themselves down with that.

He does have a point though. People of poor socioeconomic status springs to mind when such groups are mentioned. Nothing much they can do about it + the fact that multiculturalism especially the melting pot London boroughs have led to sociolects like Jafaican. These kids aren't necessarily trying to be cool, it is the form English they are brought up to speak. I do agree that some teens especially those using 'txt' speak are destroying the English language. Perhaps your collective rage should be aimed at those of priviledged background commiting sacrilege and dumbing themselves down with that.

Despite the academic nature of your post (which I do actually appreciate), socioeconomic status isn't the only indicator:

http://en.wikipedia....e_United_States

I grew up in Number 3, have lived in Number 2, and currently work in Number 1. That certainly didn't stop my friends, my brother's friends, or even the current generation from developing their own language of sorts. The Metro DC area is a pretty big melting pot as well, and several of the Metro DC counties are listed there, so we'd also get sociolects as well, despite the economic status.

Again, I'd argue a lot of it a generational. The change is influenced by socioeconomic status in that peers or parents wouldn't stand for it as it seems less educated, which seems beneath them.

That's just my take on it, though.

Kyle Rodgers

Facepalm :sad:

And I'm a teenager!

+1 :unknw: , but wait...... i had my 18th birhtday last week and in germany i´m not a teenager any more... YES :Party:

to the original question: There is (almost?) no airline which ordered the 777 with folding wings in reality so PMDG is not going to model it. (I´m quite sure that´s what Ryan said somewhere)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Either this guy doesn't speak English or is part of the huge group of English-destroying people I call teenagers. Learn to type/speak properly!

:LMAO: By that I'm hoping you're referring to the stupid idiots involved in the riots last year? I'm 17 in a few days, should be a Commercial ATPL Pilot by January 2014, a Youtube partnership with thousands of subscribers. We're not all bad :biggrin:

:LMAO: By that I'm hoping you're referring to the stupid idiots involved in the riots last year? I'm 17 in a few days, should be a Commercial ATPL Pilot by January 2014, a Youtube partnership with thousands of subscribers. We're not all bad :biggrin:

How can you have an ATPL by 20? I thought the minimum age to fly commercially was 23?

I wasn't thinking about socio-economics, the riots, or anything else. It's just that not typing or speaking correctly irritates me and teenagers were in my line of sight.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

How can you have an ATPL by 20? I thought the minimum age to fly commercially was 23?

That's FAA you're thinking about, I'm doing JAA. Well actually, doing an FAA PPL because I moved over to the states with family but will be coming back to the UK next Year to do ATPL's with Oxford Aviation, then Jerez to do IR, MCC & CPL. After all complete this will leave me with a Frozen ATPL & CPL. I can only work as a First Officer with a Frozen ATPL and can't become a Captain until I get a full license which is around 21 or something. So someone like Ryan Air would be good to go to for the start of my career & build hours and experience. Then say after 5 Years or so my license would be "Un-Frozen" and contract came to an end I could go work for Emirates or someone depending on my Hours. They currently hire at 2,500 hours minimum, the UK is loosing a lot of Pilots to them for sure!

This thread seems to have rapidly diverged from the original question.

That would be true, except the original question isn't really a question. Read all the way to his post. His first sentences are painful to read, and then all the sudden they become passable, with an exaggerated number poking a jab at all of the request threads.

It's a joke.

Kyle Rodgers

should be a Commercial ATPL Pilot by January 2014, a Youtube partnership with thousands of subscribers

Hi Luke. Intrigued by this. Are you saying that your JAA ATPL is being sponsored by YouTube through a partnership with its subscribers? If it is, then all kudos to you, because just yesterday while reading Airline, I noticed that an aeronautical college were offering an ATPL course for just a shade under £60k.

Good Luck for your future ambitions if you make your aspirations come true before you reach 25.