Sign in to follow this  
Taipan

Milviz Beechcraft B55 Baron screenshots

who said it was real? I never said it was a REAL PL21.... I just said it would have one. A real one would cost a HUGE amount of money... We are making one that is based on the real one, works mostly like the real one and looks mostly like the real one. A real one would be subject to copyright infringement in a BIG way... so no... it's not a REAL one.

Sorry for the misunderstanding...

:Cry: I'm not buying then.

(Just kidding, I own everything you have released, and don't see myself breaking the cycle. Looking forward to the Baron, the 737, the Sabre, and the King Air. Yes, I have an addiction <_< .)

:LMAO:

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

As it happens Geoff in pic 7 he did spot the floating glass i forgot to attach to the door , there were a couple of other items changed as of that series of picks taken from a recent beta version. The final or RC is near at hand as the beta team completes its mission to find every screwup i make...

How did the move go? got your machine set up ? your not too late to kick the tires before release!

Move was grueling but machine is setup-though no multi controls right now..

I have to also comment-as far as I know this is the first B55 ever done for fs-and most Bonanza fans consider it the nicest driving of all! I am so looking forward to this!

She flies real nice... and looks purty too... I've taken to calling her the girl next door...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Right now planeless. Was flying my x flying partners Diamond Da40 for a while...thinking what direction to go now..

So,

As we're both now planeless.................will we be happy with just desk top sims....? :sad:

So,

As we're both now planeless.................will we be happy with just desk top sims....? :sad:

What happened?

What happened?

I wrecked it in an Idaho landing accident. Carrying liability only insurance, this time around. I'm no longer rich enough to repair.

Oh no-that is terrible. My extreme condolences...

Guest Mik75

That looks very nice! So many new and good looking planes coming, but so little time...

The Gauge Sets on our products are 3D where appropriate (inappropriate would be glass...)

Looking forward to it, can I ask what will come first this or the King Air? I assume this?

That VC is :crazy:

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Is there an expect release "month" for the 350i?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom