Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Delta Connection EMB-175 ported to FS9 and uploaded

Hey guys,

Got more than a few requests to create her for FS9 as well, so I took a little time to convert the dds files back to BMP and of course flip the images in imagetool.

You should see how weird it looks when you forget that step. :Hypnotized:

Anyway, here is the my standard release photo (with the boarder text correct this time) :LMAO:

She should be in the next upload cycle for all you FS9'ers out there (I'm still one, and still amazed it can look this good for an almost 10 year old program!)

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Thanks for releasing a version for "the old sim", Steve. I was able to convert it on the weekend in accordance with your previous instructions using Dxtbmp, and it certainly does look fantastic in FS9, especially at a busy KATL.

John G.

I'm still one, and still amazed it can look this good for an almost 10 year old program!

Regards,

Steve Dra

Well, it's more interesting that the hardware which is able to run it smoothly took 10 years to come out ^_^

microsoft... ^_^

Excellent. Thanks.

I will buy you beer for a LOT 195 for FS9. Already a grateful user of your 175 LOT repaint :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Got more than a few requests to create her for FS9 as well, so I took a little time to convert the dds files back to BMP and of course flip the images in imagetool.

You should see how weird it looks when you forget that step. :Hypnotized:

Haha forgot to flip them when I converted it the other day too, does look weird! :P

Thanks for the great paint!

CFII & Delta 737 First Officer

Great looking paint Steve, nice work. :Applause:

Adam

HP Omen Obelisk Gaming Computer, Intel Core i7-9700, Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 System Memory 4.7GHz 8 cores, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Graphics with 8GB GDDR6 memory, PSU 750 watts, 1TB hard drive, Samsung T7 2TB SSD, 512 GB SSD, WD 5TB HDD,  Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro Joystick, AOC 27" monitor,

Thanks for the comments guys! Been enjoying the absolute smoothness of FS9 running at 60 FPS running through beautiful REX clouds and sky!

Well, it's more interesting that the hardware which is able to run it smoothly took 10 years to come out

microsoft.

LoL no doubt Darth! Now with Ivy Bridge on the street, I suspect the prices for Sandy bridge technology (which is fine for both fs9 and FSX) will start to drop sharply. Good time for us simmers. :dance:

I will buy you beer for a LOT 195 for FS9. Already a grateful user of your 175 LOT repaint :-)

I'll get around to making both versions of all my paints of airlines that fly them....currently converting an AF 195 to a 175.

Haha forgot to flip them when I converted it the other day too, does look weird!

Yeah, your initial reaction when you load it up in FS is...... :Shocked:

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'll get around to making both versions of all my paints of airlines that fly them....currently converting an AF 195 to a 175.

Regards,

Steve Dra

Thanks Steve, much appreciated :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)